Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Joaquin Milano
Administrators nickname
Mr_WhiteWind
Date
Jul 12, 2022
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Bri2qjw

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
Hi Mahzor I was permanently banned from the FR Server for the 1.1 rule.

I want to explain the real story. I bought a house that had nothing to do with my family or anything.
My computer had a problem for a few days. I received an email telling me that I was going to lose the house I had just bought because I didn't pay it the day I got it.

So I asked my friend to connect me to his computer to be able to pay for my house. On my account I have activated double authentication so it is impossible to share or even steal my account.

I had over 1000 players in my family. I helped a lot of players, I tried to change the behavior of the worst ect.. I played a lot on Grand RP FR I invested a lot of money and time, I managed to set up the biggest family on the server during its last 6 months.

I suffered a ban for transferring more than 5 million. I am careful to respect all the rules since then. Then, as I explained previously. I never gave my account information to anyone.

I am far from being a bad player just I made a mistake for my house.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
Je me suis tromper c'est pour Mazhor vous pouvais supprimer.

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Complaint in duplicate, filed at the request of the player​

Top Bottom