Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ryomen Sukuna
Suspect ID
11038 31157 8923
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2021
Time of violation
15 : 18
Proofs
https://streamable.com/6sdtyd

RyomenKen

BOORGIR!!!!
Player
we killed one of them and were going but one of them got ran over by car with dsync so i stopped to say sorry and they started shooting
Andy Lemon

• Dislike
Reactions: Jay

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
100% you stopped to say sorry after trash talking and the guy left the hq boundry as you can see on your pov and then you drove onto the hq which still allows them to shoot at you.

Reactions: Jay

Jack Zero

Player
Player
I want administrator to punish this player who made report.
Why?
1. Provoking our members, he been driving around our HQ or inside pleanty of times, and its just provoking of our people to shoot and report them. As you can clearly see he in our HQ boundries which is allowing our people to shoot, and drive in our HQ stop by our players? Its clearly provoking.

Thanks, I wanted to replay this report, because its just petty report while he drives in our HQ and provokes us. Its not a first time situation and people who did like this got warnings for provoking. :)

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Reporting party please explain to me why you went towards and then inside their HQ as marabunta members?
    That is their HQ in multiple parts of your pov. Also why are you using discord to communicate IC info?
  • If any Bloods have pov to expand the perspective post them.

RyomenKen

BOORGIR!!!!
Player
i was using discord cuz we cant communicate in english very well thats why

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • This was a hard one, but I took into account a few things. He opened fire on you while he was standing outside at that moment you went into their hq bounds where it was free game due to already being shot at outside the boundaries. His footing was out of the HQ bounds.

• Reporting party is also using third party communication and it sounds like your english is fine. It's not an excuse to think you're excluded from that metagaming rule. Stop doing it. I won't warn that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom