Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Debo_Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Arwid_Lee
Date
Jun 5, 2021
Time
17:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TQOvhf7y3nE

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
I was being robbed by the bloods, I was complying when they asked me drop my weapons. After I dropped my weapons they told me to do push up and I told them that I wouldn't do it. I told them that I was in fear of my life but I wasn't going to make a mockery of myself before losing my life, so I refused to do so. There is a saying "death before dishonor" and I didn't know that was a ban able offense. Then admin proceeded to to tell me that I'm fearing rp because "I'm an opposing gang member" but our gang disbanded over night. I understand I was in the wrong for not doing push up and 100% deserved to go to demorgan but the admin felt like a 3 day ban was justifiable. I can understand if I didnt drop weapons or tried running away but I didnt everything until that point and felt like a 3 day ban was a bit extreme

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Ban was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom