Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM ID: 154972, 177803, 163976, 177706, 177000, 185869, 142798, 178983

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naser Dark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2022
Time of violation
17:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xVgy6n3nkII

Naser Dark

Player
Player
When I was walking in the apartment complex, I met a large family, and I thought about joining them and planting some solar panels for them, but they treated me racistly and wanted to know if my name was Arab or Turkish, and when they knew, they killed me without any warning or anything. This saddened me a lot so I hope they take their full sentence.

Flusch

Leader of unofficial org
Are we all 8 of us shoot you? Fill the thread topic properly, refer to rules.

Bedyy

Player
Player
is it racism? you really have mental problems.
1-You have existing family and you hide your name so "Dark"
2- You must not have a family to join another family. Therefore, your request was not to join the family. You were rejected because you are an abusive person and your current family.
3- You said racism, you really have mental problems. Arab or Turkish, we do not and will not have discrimination or racism.
4- Your malicious attempt is really unreasonable and at a level that someone with low intelligence can construct. Try scamming other families.
5- You lied about your name and whether you were in the family. That's why you were killed. It's just a pity that you weren't killed by demand.

Flusch

Leader of unofficial org
And we are trying to make sure to you have a family or not. Some of my friends invited you to family and we noticed you are already have a family and that you are lying. Your only purpose to visit us is check our panels timing. I don't see any racism in this situtation.

Bedyy

Player
Player
rule said - When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.

You were killed for lying in your role. Depends on admin's judgment. Of course demand has to be given, but you were killed for lying in your role.

Hardy Narcos

Player
Player
When you kill someone and send him to the hospital because he was lying do you think this is RP
rule said - When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.

You were killed for lying in your role. Depends on admin's judgment. Of course demand has to be given, but you were killed for lying in your role.

?

Hardy Narcos

Player
Player
The rules say if you are outside the GHETTO, you need a convincing reason before shooting, and there is something called 5 sec to laeve :D :D

Naser Dark

Player
Player
is it racism? you really have mental problems.
1-You have existing family and you hide your name so "Dark"
2- You must not have a family to join another family. Therefore, your request was not to join the family. You were rejected because you are an abusive person and your current family.
3- You said racism, you really have mental problems. Arab or Turkish, we do not and will not have discrimination or racism.
4- Your malicious attempt is really unreasonable and at a level that someone with low intelligence can construct. Try scamming other families.
5- You lied about your name and whether you were in the family. That's why you were killed. It's just a pity that you weren't killed by demand.
First of all, I was not lying. Proof of this is that I gave you my identity. Secondly, I don't care what you say. I have been subjected to racism and the supervisors will take my right. Third, you said that I was lying. Is it true that if someone was lying, you and your family would come to kill him without any warning?

Richard Dejigalo

Player
Player
Approved

ID 177803 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.15
ID 178983 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom