Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for National Guard General | Yumy Sole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumy Sole

Ex. NG General
Server Administrator
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Youssef

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours

5. Your Discord: Yumy#0001

6. Your ID: 59024

7. Your Nickname: Yumy Sole

Additional information:

1. Leader of: National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

The National Guard has always been home, It's the first organization I joined, and I stayed there for about 4 months. It has been an honor serving such a great organization, and I would love to lead this great organization. I have a lot of experience in the National Guard, as I have achieved the rank of "Captain" (HC) after 3 months of being there, I've lead the recruitment team, as well as the Combat Medics when Richard Sole was the leader of special operations.

My time as recruitment leader lasted for about 2 weeks, I used to organize daily recruitment drives, make sure the units of NG are up to General Saif Khan's standards. We recruited a lot of mass recruitments, I recruited an average of 40-30 units per week, also I made a new training system with the help of Saif Khan.

2. A: The organization is already great, And I want to keep it running good like it is now. The current leader is doing great and I want to continue his legacy

2. B: I want this organization to be renowned as the best organization there is, and I want to make sure it's going great with no rule-breaks. The organization has been doing perfect for a while.

2. C: I joined the organization when I was new to the city, and it opened a world of opportunities for me. I want to train new members of the city and teach them how to be good LEOs and help protect the state, and help them archive greatness.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

The organization is already doing great under General Saif Khan's hands, but I have some ideas to implement that might help the role-play.

1. Stricter Training.

NG is an organization that a-lot of beginners join, so in my opinion, it should be that training is emphasized on basic server rules like Power-gaming, Meta-gaming, No-Fear RP and etc...

2. Adding more events.

Do more NG internal events to make sure that the NG units are not just bored of standing at the gates all day. Overall making the work environment better, for example, SASD do daily trainings in Arena with new members to en-sure that the units are well trained on how to shoot. And as-well I will make sure we do alot of ghetto partols, and keeping the FZ base clean of criminals, and make sure the NG units are trained to the best level.

JoeBiden

Player
Player
I am Joe Biden and I approve this message
Joe Biden Didn't Know Any Better, Which Is Exactly the Problem | GQ

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Yumy is a very smart guy, he always helping people and he is working very hard, I think he can be a great general. big vouch

Cash Sole

Player
Player
Yumy is one of the best candidates, a great leader, great guy and friendly with everyone. Big vouch

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Server Administrator
As Richard mentioned with the right guidance, he could be a great choice, good luck with the process ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom