Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
T5u6SJd.png

1. Your name IRL : Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age. : 19
3. Time zone. : IST +5:30GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord. : Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Your Nickname: Touqeer Pluxury
7. Your ID: 73113
1:- Leader of National Guard
PV7lRwd.png

1). New Face of National Guard

NG has a good few terms and previous leaders also prove that they did amazing work for NG. I want to continue this tradition through my leadership skills and some new ideas that I want to implement in National Guard. I personally feel that NG doesn't have something to do during the non-raid time, so I personally looking to make some new activities for soldiers of the National Guard. The same legacy is going on for NG since Darius' term, so with some new touches I wanna make NG really entertaining, Soldier of NG would be doing more RP and people will love to join National Guard

2). Better Co-ordination.

When I was in FIB I have seen that NG's response was very quick to provide aid at the global beacon. There are a lot of events where NG and other legal organizations work on one platform to defend. In doing so NG and other Organizations have to coordinate with each other, to make things better I will launch a new training camp inside the base where we discuss the plan and how to execute it. Last but not least, I have a new idea regarding the ammo run system, this thing will help other org to get easy ammo run without any problem

3). Leadership Qualities

I have a great experience as a legal org officer, High command. I know how things work and how to deal with a new problem. i want to make NG a better place for the people of Los Santos.​

How I will Improve the RP.

Instead of having NG venture into the ghetto alone, I will work with the other organizations to fulfill our liabilities to events and ghetto patrols
Prioritize the quality of National Guard members over the quantity.
In terms of activity, everyone on the national guard is required to be on duty every day for at least two hours. If they are unable to be in town for any reason, they must submit a vacation request via email.
Awarding within NG is the key to motivating everyone. So, for each task I receive from units, I will try to reward them with bonuses that will motivate them to continue doing their best. Also, I plan to improve the promotion system by giving promotions to people I see a lot at events or activities even when there is no promotion ceremony. This may appear to be a bad idea, but let me show you how it's done. So, if I see this unit putting in a lot of effort during his duty, his activity time is higher than other people's, and he is effective!​

Regards,

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Good person and has experience of leadership, best wishes and good luck.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
Parts copy pasted from:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom