Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cio_Piskopat
Administrators nickname
Vincent_Xozis
Date
Aug 6, 2022
Time
11:51
Proofs
-

Untradebar

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor and Vincent,

yesterday i was banned for General Rule 1.4 from the Chief Admin - Vincent Xozis. After he banned me i wrote Vincent on Discord and asked him why i got banned because i only have two Accounts. He told me the IDs and then i told him maybe its because i purchased sometime ago a Social Club Account with GTA V because it was cheaper then buying GTA V directly from Rockstar. I think the guy who sold me that Account, had created an Grand Account. Vincent also told me the Account with the 85k ID is a Lowlevel Account, maybe you guys can check the playtime from that Account and see that he is not active or something like that. My main Account has the ID 1600 and my Twink has the ID 140.

I am really sorry that something like that happend. I now also have purchased GTA V again to avoid any Problems like that again. I really enjoy playing on Grand and i also have a Business and many Apartments and Cars. I would never Risk to lose my whole Account to create an third Account.

I really hope you can give me a second chance and do not wipe my Account.

Best regards
Cio Piskopat

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

I do not understand the connection between these accounts and in my opinion you bought these.

ID 140 is known by me and it is not you.
Overall I would not suggest unbanning you.

Waiting for Curator of project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom