Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Momen
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: xXDrakeXx#2794
6. Your Nickname: Drake Barba
7. Your ID: 63534

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Me as one of the oldest NG units in the city. My goal is to bring back the glory to National Guard with my experience and skills. I have been in National Guard for quite a big while now. Since Harvey Spector term (5th NG term) till this last term as I served as Colonel in Saif's term. So I know everything about leadership I know how to deal with most of the situations that happen inside NG.

- I haven't been only part of National Guard. I also was part of other legal organizations before like: SAHP, FIB, LSPD and GOV. Have been a high command in every single one of them so I know exactly what the duty of every organization is. I know how they operate and what their goals are. Which will give me a huge advantage becoming NG leader. And yes, I've been in all ORGs but I always had a thing for National Guard as it was my first organization to join. I always came back whenever I left. Which made me always there on every single term of National Guard. I also kept track with everything happening inside and been aware of all the changes.

- With my experience and as an ex-Recruitment head I've trained a lot of units when they came to the organization. They became high commands later in NG and also successful in other organizations. Even some of them became experienced admins and curators in the city. So I know exactly how to deal with new people in NG. I know their needs and what they are capable of. What responsibilities to give them and targets needed from them to achieve so that we can come out with professional units that can make NG a whole different organization.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I've been part of all the divisions in National Guard before. I know exactly how they operate and what tasks they have. I also was the first one to implement the IAA and USM to National Guard. I have a lot of plans to improve in every single department we have in NG. About Special Operations team I'm planning to keep Zardo Barba as the head of department as he have been keeping track of the functionality of the department. Also with me and him working together we can improve the team more and more than how it is. About other departments I'm planning to also work on improving them by meeting with every head of department and talking about what they need to change, what annoys them and see what we can do and change.

- I didn't mention the recruitment team in my first point as it should be discussed briefly. National Guard is the army, Which means focusing on having numbers should be our first priority. Not just numbers but taking in efficient people to the organization should be also taken in consideration. By talking with head of recruitment team we need to discuss how we can improve the numbers of privates we have and also improve their skills. Quality over quantity!!!

- One of the major problems we have in National Guard is the lack of activity we have inside the base. You will often see most of the units in NG when we have numbers just standing on gates. So you might find 5 or 6 units on every gate which is not the right way it should be. Army means consistent trainings the whole day. You cannot have a good NG unit without him receiving daily trainings inside the base. So trainings like combat trainings or raid trainings should be done daily by the lead of Special forces and it should involve all units in the base. Also events should be taken care of as well. We had events team before in NG but now no one takes care of events which made staying inside the base boring. So events that involve challenge between units should be done also as it will improve both the skills of units and also will keep them inside the base.

- Communications between me and the heads of department should be also in consideration. Meeting weekly with them will be a thing now. Asking about the problems facing them, the things they achieved, the things they failed to achieve and what changes they still need. And trying to provide them their needs so that they can continue operating on top level. Also checking if any head of department or his deputy is not doing his job properly so that we can find a replacement as soon as we can. So weekly meetings with the HODs will be a thing if I get leadership and will improve a lot and help me keeping track of everything.

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Me as one of the oldest NG units in the city. My goal is to bring back the glory to National Guard with my experience and skills. I have been in National Guard for quite a big while now. Since Harvey Spector term (5th NG term) till this last term as I served as Colonel in Saif's term. So I know everything about leadership I know how to deal with most of the situations that happen inside NG.

- I haven't been only part of National Guard. I also was part of other legal organizations before like: SAHP, FIB, LSPD and GOV. Have been a high command in every single one of them so I know exactly what the duty of every organization is. I know how they operate and what their goals are. Which will give me a huge advantage becoming NG leader. And yes, I've been in all ORGs but I always had a thing for National Guard as it was my first organization to join. I always came back whenever I left. Which made me always there on every single term of National Guard. I also kept track with everything happening inside and been aware of all the changes.

- With my experience and as an ex-Recruitment head I've trained a lot of units when they came to the organization. They became high commands later in NG and also successful in other organizations. Even some of them became experienced admins and curators in the city. So I know exactly how to deal with new people in NG. I know their needs and what they are capable of. What responsibilities to give them and targets needed from them to achieve so that we can come out with professional units that can make NG a whole different organization.

- I've been part of all the divisions in National Guard before. I know exactly how they operate and what tasks they have. I also was the first one to implement the IAA and USM to National Guard. I have a lot of plans to improve in every single department we have in NG. About Special Operations team I'm planning to keep Zardo Barba as the head of department as he have been keeping track of the functionality of the department. Also with me and him working together we can improve the team more and more than how it is. About other departments I'm planning to also work on improving them by meeting with every head of department and talking about what they need to change, what annoys them and see what we can do and change.

- I didn't mention the recruitment team in my first point as it should be discussed briefly. National Guard is the army, Which means focusing on having numbers should be our first priority. Not just numbers but taking in efficient people to the organization should be also taken in consideration. By talking with head of recruitment team we need to discuss how we can improve the numbers of privates we have and also improve their skills. Quality over quantity!!!

- One of the major problems we have in National Guard is the lack of activity we have inside the base. You will often see most of the units in NG when we have numbers just standing on gates. So you might find 5 or 6 units on every gate which is not the right way it should be. Army means consistent trainings the whole day. You cannot have a good NG unit without him receiving daily trainings inside the base. So trainings like combat trainings or raid trainings should be done daily by the lead of Special forces and it should involve all units in the base. Also events should be taken care of as well. We had events team before in NG but now no one takes care of events which made staying inside the base boring. So events that involve challenge between units should be done also as it will improve both the skills of units and also will keep them inside the base.

- Communications between me and the heads of department should be also in consideration. Meeting weekly with them will be a thing now. Asking about the problems facing them, the things they achieved, the things they failed to achieve and what changes they still need. And trying to provide them their needs so that they can continue operating on top level. Also checking if any head of department or his deputy is not doing his job properly so that we can find a replacement as soon as we can. So weekly meetings with the HODs will be a thing if I get leadership and will improve a lot and help me keeping track of everything.
+1

Xavier Denials

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

+++++

Aymoon

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

I support u my bro u are the best and i wish u will be the General again
Good Luck Drake my bro ❤️

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Momen is a really nice person, good leadership skills, very talented knows about everything when it comes to National Guard, best wishes with Momen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom