Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban apeal on Discord | For Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omer Wyrgo
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
17:45
Proofs
No

Remo

Player
Player
Hi mazhor, I got permanently banned from grand discord for trolling. Here is a brief summary of what it is all about. A person I know was interviewed for ballas leader on the rs server and I was sure that he would pass and get the leader of the organization because he knows the rules very well. After the interview, another person got the leader of the ballas and I decided to make a little joke that I shouldn't have. On grand discord, I tagged the rs cheif administrator in the chat and wrote: give the rs leader of the organization to the person who didn't get the organization. and when the right person got roles, I tagged the same administrator again and wrote that he got a little confused and gave roles to the wrong person, and that's when I got banned. I realized my mistake, if I'm going to joke a little bit, I shouldn't joke like that and don't tag the admins for my joking. I promise that this will not happen again. I should also mention that it is very important for me to be on grand discord. This is my first ban on discord and I haven't had a single ban in the game yet.

My discord name and tag: Butka00 #2992

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Requested an evidence​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom