Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sherv West
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
18:02?
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/EJBPtlm

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I have been blocked permanently today for doxxing. (I'm only including James' name because he was the one who perma blocked me. Never had any issues with james though). I have had positive experiences with most of the old admins (Alex, James, Andy, etc). They've all been able to help me with all issues without hesitation.

I was angry about a punishment that Bobby Pluxury had given to me late at night and other admins were intervening in our civil conversation.
They were deflecting simple comments I was making about general punishments and such.

You can wipe my money and do whatever it takes if that's necessary.

I have never been banned for insulting anyone, not even N word or F word or OOC insults.

I can provide the entire DM if necessary. You can just see that I was mad. I never really insulted anyone's family, beliefs, ooc things, etc.

I have been a player on this project for so long without really any negativity and issues other than minor disputes with admins in tickets regarding punishments so I hope you'll consider my appeal.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
Linking someone's public discord profile is a dox? When its the user themselves who puts whatever picture they want the PUBLIC to see?
I think that's a stretch to ban someone for. It would make a lot of sense to consider that doxing someone is releasing private information not given permission to the public to see.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
I am not against you being Unbanned, its a matter of fact when you are talking to me about a Punishment I gave you simply, Either Complain or if you want to DM me and talk to me about it, be polite as I am with you, and don't disrespect and bring up past and try to threaten by saying things that I do not like to mention please.

I would not mind the player being Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom