Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz_Sokullu
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
17:17
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/163573/

Flusch

Leader of unofficial org
I got banned 30 days for breaking GR 6.17.
I don't know why did i get banned but I have some predictions about that; I am assuming the moving mouse cursor and the not stopped recording when i alt-tabbed caused this. I am playing the game on windowed fullscreen for faster alt-tabbing. The game and recording keeps running even on the focus-loss.
I am playing on Grand RP for over 2 months and I am a harmless player. I got only 1 warning because of my wrong decision. I want to get unbanned. Thanks in advance.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

You recorded only GTA window.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom