Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Kevin
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord - CCG Emperor#0610
6. Your Nickname - Kevin Tosca
7. Your ID - 610

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have quite an extensive resume in the GRP Community and have held many different positions, and I have always had an interest in leading the LifeInvader Organization. I believe that it holds substantial roleplay opportunities for members of the community, as well as its current purpose of advertising businesses, events, and promoting activity in the server. I think that with LifeInvader, there are multiple opportunities for people to interact with us without even being a part of the organization. I would like LifeInvader to take a more active role and be more visible to the public. How I plan to do this will be explained in more detail below.

Expanding what LifeInvader can do, and expanding on the work of the organization is one of my chief goals. It is also a primary goal of mine to make sure that LifeInvader continues its work in the timely service of advertisement and services to the GRP Community. I will accomplish both of these goals by hiring various new and veteran members of LifeInvader, and will aim to open up various teams (named "Projects") to handle various tasks that LifeInvader must accomplish. As has been shown throughout my GRP Career, I very much believe in delegation and the proper training of people to accomplish tasks. It will be no different in LifeInvader, and I will seek to employ both new and veteran members of LifeInvader in an effort to expand the organization.

As always when I seek to lead an organization, it is my goal to leave the organization in better shape than when I found it. In FIB, I was able to leave the organization with 50 million dollars in the organization balance after starting with only 1 million dollars. In Marabunta, I was able to leave the organization with a fully stocked warehouse, and 10 million dollars in the organization balance. It will be my goal as leader of LifeInvader to create new opportunities and policies, as well as work on the financial and fiscal growth of the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

While previous LifeInvaders, especially those in recent memory, have done an excellent job at the advertisement and the promotion of events in the city, which is their primary function and is something that I will most certainly strive to continue building upon. I will also aim to open up reporting divisions and event teams beyond what LifeInvader is required to do by server rules. It is the goal of my leadership to make LifeInvader the premier event hosting org. We will also open up divisions of LifeInvader that will focus on reporting news and information, and the daily happenings of the city. We aim to have eyes inside every legal organization, and contacts within the Gang Life of Grand Roleplay. This will by proxy open up new opportunities for players to involve themselves with the LifeInvader Organization like never before.

To improve the quality of roleplay, it will be my goal to work closely with leaders of other organizations to involve more roleplay events, as well as more roleplay opportunities as a whole throughout the server. With my vast experiences and connections in the community, I believe that this will be relatively easy to accomplish, and I look forward to working closely with all organizations and members of the community.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
This application made me think about a fresh eJournalism career. No need to say vouch for this guy, one of the best if we talking about RP and professionalism.

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Though I don't know him that well I know that he puts passion in whatever field he works in or leads. Be it gangs, state orgs or even administration he works his hardest to be better than the best. Vouch +

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Honestly massive + How many times has Kevin been leader now and has he ever let anyone down no he hasn't, This guy is the best leader I've ever seen in this city, Short story short me and Kevin didn't get along on best terms at first but then he went for Marabunta leader and he gave me a chance to prove myself because that's who Kevin is, He gives everyone an opportunity

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Approved
Interview is tomorrow 09/08/2022 at 18:00

Join waiting room 10 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom