Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jojo tate
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Aug 1, 2022
Time
21:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tkSWzHs

jojonickericlif

Player
Player
Hello dear admin I apologize for my previous forums unban appeal it was a split decision and not thought out.
I totally understand my actions were wrong i just ask you to please understand my situation i was being harassed by a cheater and aggravated. Just as you would be to find a cheater in the city you administrate i took out my anger where i should not have and now seriously regret that i made a severe lapse in my judgement and apologize . i promise i will not use
Admin reports to be toxic and insulting to admins I just really want to get back into the city. Im asking if you can
reduce my ban to 14 days counting the ones I've already done so then I can look forward to playing again sometime soon. I've grown to play grand rp on a daily basis and would love to continue this please consider my ban reduce.

I am sincerely sorry for my actions and already severely regret what i said if i can just have another chance id be so great-full

sincerely jojo tate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom