Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM | ID: 117290 | 128158 | 4828 | 131872 | 190375

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sean Don
Suspect ID
117290, 128158, 4828
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
5:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HHXcgLml4-Q

SeanDon

Player
Player
As you can see We were at our family house, and about 3 cars came and blocked the road.. the suspects got out of their vehicles and started randomly shooting at all of my family members we've also requested a close on being unofficial because of the warnings we have recieved due to people coming to our family house and provoking us and shooting at us for no reason and it was approved. Now a day later, we have more strangers coming to our house and starting problems for no reason whats so ever please also look at my recent forums for more information if you would like. This has been going on for 2 weeks in a row my family is thinking about chaining our Head quaters locations because of all the past situations, We just want to hang out at our house peacefully and we cant even do that please look closely at the bodycam in case i missed anyone.

Abnormal

Russell Cash
Player
I mean this isn’t the first time, it’s been happening for a while now. And Royal Empire ends up getting warnings when they shoot back or ask someone to leave because they know whoever is baiting or just keeping an eye might pull a stunt. Honestly bro started dealing with all that. It’s not alright like almost everyday Sean puts in a different report for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom