Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jay Money
Administrators nickname
Poke Chan
Date
Aug 8, 2022
Time
3:02am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/164310/#post-583235

Ghostt

Player
Player
I was punished for PG by Poke Chan. When he concluded his report he stated " Power Gaming: While someone is under a car, You need to move the car before reviving him." Which is in complete contradiction to what the POV shows. The POV literally starts with me ramming the car off the guys body.

However in the POV posted from Spitty Rio ID:10952 , the individual who filed a report on me, you can clearly see me ramming the individuals car off of his body. I am shown in POV ramming the car twice off of his body. Poke Chan punished me as if I just killed the guy and immediately picked the guy up through a car. which i did not. I rammed the car until i saw his body. I really don't understand how I spend GOOD money donating to enjoy this server, and so the server can only improve and grow. But then I get punished for things like this. A simple visual bug now lands me a punishment, killing my want to even log into the server after work now. Ruined my complete experience. I don't understand how a visual bug is my problem or fault. Its completely and utterly unfair. Things like this really make me not want to even continue playing this server. I am a deputy leader of the #1Family in the city, we pride ourselves on following all the rules. As administration can tell we (Top Shelf) have been a top informal org family since the start of the server. We have minimal issues and are rarely ever in trouble. I am not a new player I come from S1, i am aware of this rule, even though i feel like ramming a car off a dead body is non RP like and should be considered CR, we still do it to avoid this PG rule break. Which I clearly did in the start of the POV. Its not my fault the individual had a visual bug.

I was even asked for POV and I responded with a statement that I didn't have POV because this wasn't a sphere or circle event that required me to record/clip. Also, there was no reason for me to even clip the situation. We killed the guy in the ghetto and robbed him, something we have done hundreds of times. Nothing happened in this situation that warranted me clipping my POV. We only record/clip rule breaks or sus situations and obviously events that require us to do so.

I really hope this punishment can be reversed. Thank you for your time.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Do you have a pov of any to proof this is a visual bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom