Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: GMT +5:30
4. Average Online per Day --: 7-10hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: Amenadiel Negi
7. Your ID --: 102301

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a) From The Day I have entered The City i have Been Working In All Orgs Legal as well as Illegal You can Check My Experience U have worked in almost all Legal orgs and All 5 Gangs is City i have Experienced Lower Ranks and I have Climbed To under deputy rank by Hard work and I believe now In Gangs i have Almost Been Through all Rank From Deputy to Under Deputy to Highcommand to Recruit and I guess it's the Right Time for Me to Apply for Leadership of the Gang And I don't think that You'll Find More Experienced Guy than me to Server as The Leader of this gang.

b) I am Applying for This Specific Gang(Bloods) Leadership Because Its and Emotion for Me It was my First Gang which I Joined In The City and later during Finley Hawks Term I have Served As Under Deputy Leader of Vagos and i know how the Things Work in Bloods because I have a Longtime Experience in Bloods I have worked Really Hard for Bloods and I want to Continue Working For Bloods as a Leader to And i assure Everyone If i become a Leader of Bloods it will be Top Gang and I'll Make it So Hard to Compete Gang that No One even Could Thing To fight with vagos

c) I have Been a Part of Many Gangs ad i Mentioned And I have a Good Bond and Quiet a Good Friendship with Many of Experience Gangstar Who are Skilled and Recognises Gang Members of City If i Become the Leader of Vagos I'll bring them all To Gang To Help me to grow Bloods and Bring it on Top again After all Each Org to come on Top Requires a Team Effort and a Lot of Hardwork if I'll make A Unity of Gang Members which will help me to To Grow the gang

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Well If i Become a Leader of Bloods I ll maintain high level RP and Even Recruit only The Members who actually know actual Meaning of RP and How to react in Intense and Difficult Situation I'll Not only IMPROVE the RP Level in Organisations also Increase the RP Level of Entire City by focusing on every situation and Doing a Proper RP according to Situation and Make Sure That No one Gets Recruited in Gang Without Knowing RP rules and even other Rules which must be followed Everytime To Main High Level and Quality RP.

Goals For Organization
1) Attend Event with Full Numbers
2)100% Turf
3) Making it a Terrorist Organization
4) Finish Term without Organization Warnings or Punishments.
5) Maintaining Good Relations with the curators.
6) Make it most active org.
7) Increase rate in crime and atm robbery.
8) Making Bloods on top

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview cz I have full confidence on me.

Arnav Negi

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: GMT +5:30
4. Average Online per Day --: 7-10hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: Amenadiel Negi
7. Your ID --: 102301

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a) From The Day I have entered The City i have Been Working In All Orgs Legal as well as Illegal You can Check My Experience U have worked in almost all Legal orgs and All 5 Gangs is City i have Experienced Lower Ranks and I have Climbed To under deputy rank by Hard work and I believe now In Gangs i have Almost Been Through all Rank From Deputy to Under Deputy to Highcommand to Recruit and I guess it's the Right Time for Me to Apply for Leadership of the Gang And I don't think that You'll Find More Experienced Guy than me to Server as The Leader of this gang.

b) I am Applying for This Specific Gang(Bloods) Leadership Because Its and Emotion for Me It was my First Gang which I Joined In The City and later during Finley Hawks Term I have Served As Under Deputy Leader of Vagos and i know how the Things Work in Bloods because I have a Longtime Experience in Bloods I have worked Really Hard for Bloods and I want to Continue Working For Bloods as a Leader to And i assure Everyone If i become a Leader of Bloods it will be Top Gang and I'll Make it So Hard to Compete Gang that No One even Could Thing To fight with vagos

c) I have Been a Part of Many Gangs ad i Mentioned And I have a Good Bond and Quiet a Good Friendship with Many of Experience Gangstar Who are Skilled and Recognises Gang Members of City If i Become the Leader of Vagos I'll bring them all To Gang To Help me to grow Bloods and Bring it on Top again After all Each Org to come on Top Requires a Team Effort and a Lot of Hardwork if I'll make A Unity of Gang Members which will help me to To Grow the gang

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Well If i Become a Leader of Bloods I ll maintain high level RP and Even Recruit only The Members who actually know actual Meaning of RP and How to react in Intense and Difficult Situation I'll Not only IMPROVE the RP Level in Organisations also Increase the RP Level of Entire City by focusing on every situation and Doing a Proper RP according to Situation and Make Sure That No one Gets Recruited in Gang Without Knowing RP rules and even other Rules which must be followed Everytime To Main High Level and Quality RP.

Goals For Organization
1) Attend Event with Full Numbers
2)100% Turf
3) Making it a Terrorist Organization
4) Finish Term without Organization Warnings or Punishments.
5) Maintaining Good Relations with the curators.
6) Make it most active org.
7) Increase rate in crime and atm robbery.
8) Making Bloods on top

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview cz I have full confidence on me.

Arnav Negi
pls disregard this

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked

Arnav Negi

Under Deputy of Marabunta · From India
Ex Master Sergeant Of LSPD Under Deputy of Vagos Under Deputy of Families Ex Under Deputy of Marabunta Ex Under Deputy of BallasEx Deputy of Vagos Ex Ballas Ex Families Ex Bloods Ex SAHP Ex LSPD Major Ex USS Senior Agent Ex EMS Doctor

🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom