Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike White

Player
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 6 - 10
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I Want to Be Leader of Bloods Cause it’s been the most Popular and Strongest Gang back in the old Days, So if I get it I want to bring it back to it’s old Glory By Winning every Events with my Gang Members as We are all a HUGE Family and We Do everything Together and If we Don’t fuck up we can win everything almost, Cause Back in the Days Bloods Was the Only Gang to Get Terrorist on They’re Name, So I’ll Try to Bring that Back as well if it’s Possible.

As The Gangs are looking now they’re all Very Active All of them, So I want to Bring Bloods Active Aswell Back to Clandestines, Battleships, Store Robberies, Submarine.

As I’m Already experienced Of Being A Gang Leader I think I’m up To Lead Bloods Back to Glory and Be the Most Dangerous Gang In the city, So Legal Orgs Can be Fearing for They’re Lives if they See Red Color People Roaming in the city, Cause We won’t Hesitate To Kill, Rob or Take Legal Orgs Members As Hostage.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

~ In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

~ I'll make time for them whenever they want to kill in the Ghetto.

~ Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen, all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked

~ Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time.

~ The most importing thing is just following all rules and not braking them follow and don't disrespect any high-command or Deputies cause that would lead to an kick or a blacklist, every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be teached and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were a gang we need to do all the activities whole day make it fun every single second!

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
+1
Ran a successful Term as Marabunta leader, Def deserves a shot leading Bloods!

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
One of the best leaders I had in bunta it's a big ++ learned many things from him.

Levi Hill

Player
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 6 - 10
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I Want to Be Leader of Bloods Cause it’s been the most Popular and Strongest Gang back in the old Days, So if I get it I want to bring it back to it’s old Glory By Winning every Events with my Gang Members as We are all a HUGE Family and We Do everything Together and If we Don’t fuck up we can win everything almost, Cause Back in the Days Bloods Was the Only Gang to Get Terrorist on They’re Name, So I’ll Try to Bring that Back as well if it’s Possible.

As The Gangs are looking now they’re all Very Active All of them, So I want to Bring Bloods Active Aswell Back to Clandestines, Battleships, Store Robberies, Submarine.

As I’m Already experienced Of Being A Gang Leader I think I’m up To Lead Bloods Back to Glory and Be the Most Dangerous Gang In the city, So Legal Orgs Can be Fearing for They’re Lives if they See Red Color People Roaming in the city, Cause We won’t Hesitate To Kill, Rob or Take Legal Orgs Members As Hostage.

~ In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

~ Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen, all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked

~ Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time.

~ The most importing thing is just following all rules and not braking them follow and don't disrespect any high-command or Deputies cause that would lead to an kick or a blacklist, every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be teached and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were a gang we need to do all the activities whole day make it fun every single second!
amazing leadership

Levi Hill

Player
Player
one of the best people i ever met and wil be great leader dw about my other comment ment to be other post

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 6 - 10
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Bloods

Man he is noob but hes a good leader, +++

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 6 - 10
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Bloods

+ GL bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom