Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tunahan Cobain
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin
Date
Aug 8, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/992074731140435978/1006011586567209060/aa.png

Tunahan Cobain

Egohan
Player

Rule: 6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. | WARN

i got a warning for breaking this rule and I was suspended for 7 days, but I went there to get my car, they killed me by doing Decdm, and I thoroughly read the rule that there was no fight between us.
i had an unfair warning again in the morning, and I read the wrong forum and decided before I understood the incident, I want the necessary thing to be done

since I don't really know the rule, I'm just asking if I'm forbidden to do it even if I went to get my car, the rule only said at the time of the fight

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
check what NLR rule says
U have clearly violated it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom