Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sansar Martenn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xfBtwBYr-58

Max Hazem

Player
Player
he is not my friend lmao and u killed ur friend in gang are u idiot? and u rev me and killed me this is not fear rp lolllllllllllllll

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
Don't come to the ghetto if you're going to be scared and cry, loser

Max Hazem

Player
Player
and why u dont wear one clothes ? while u rob and then u killed me and u dont tell me put ur hands up or in the air

Max Hazem

Player
Player
i dont know him he just tell me he want to come with me in ghetto and i tell him ok then we go

Max Hazem

Player
Player
and there is MG if u dont mean what is mean by that mean meta gaming bitch and why u dont wear gang clothes?

Max Hazem

Player
Player
2 wearing gang clothes and 2 wearing another clothes u must have 3 wearing gang at least

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
First of all there is no rule you cant kill your gang member and also we dont need the wear same color in ghetto. You can see easily we dont have gang car we are not doing this shit with gang. We revived you and we are pointing gun we are giving demands but you are just barking like a dog and dancing you are not listening my demands thats fear rp. If 3 guy pointing you gun guy you need the listen their for demands so dont cry.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Approved

ID 155400 will receive a punishment for FearRP
ID 83213 will receive a punishment for Mercykilling
ID 93835 will receive a punishment for Metagaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom