Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM in GZ , Fail RP , Random punching/Shooting in GZ | 43186 , 53236 , 147890 , 20375 , 89234 , 57704 , 89234 - Sinaloa Family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Syndra Lovinhood
Suspect ID
43186 , 53236 +++
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
22:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_ipLyIY4nCc

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Hello , i won't write a whole damn essay for this because i can't be arsed as u can see in the provided evidence literally in mid-RP came out of nowhere and decided to kill/punch without any reason and an actual VALID RP REASON to proceed to pull the gun out and use the deadly force in top of this all of it in GREEN ZONE according to rules and no one can change this fact except curator of the project ( 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed. )

PS : im aware that alex or mazhor approved of that roleplay scene , absolutely no problem, and can't be arsed to disagree or agree with it , as far as i know its a protest thingy and it was supposed to be Good and long RP quality but fucking hell what the fuck was that ??? imagine in the middle of talking or trying to rp i get killed and being punched for no reason YET ( The Reason i mentioned Fail rp ) , don't try to make reasons because that was an absolute disaster and shit attempt to make RP scenario and admins would 100% regret that they approved it for you :sick:

one last thing, i remember leos did a situation in the prison with
ballas gang AKA medusa family, David Barnes was the leader and the situation turned mass shooting in prison according to the rp scene of course and it was absolutely beautiful and fun, no one complained about it because it was a good one and there are so many reasons for using weapons..etc

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Hello , i won't write a whole damn essay for this because i can't be arsed as u can see in the provided evidence literally in mid-RP came out of nowhere and decided to kill/punch without any reason and an actual VALID RP REASON to proceed to pull the gun out and use the deadly force in top of this all of it in GREEN ZONE according to rules and no one can change this fact except curator of the project ( 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed. )

PS : im aware that alex or mazhor approved of that roleplay scene , absolutely no problem, and can't be arsed to disagree or agree with it , as far as i know its a protest thingy and it was supposed to be Good and long RP quality but fucking hell what the fuck was that ??? imagine in the middle of talking or trying to rp i get killed and being punched for no reason YET ( The Reason i mentioned Fail rp ) , don't try to make reasons because that was an absolute disaster and shit attempt to make RP scenario and admins would 100% regret that they approved it for you :sick:

ballas gang AKA medusa family, David Barnes was the leader and the situation turned mass shooting in prison according to the rp scene of course and it was absolutely beautiful and fun, no one complained about it because it was a good one and there are so many reasons for using weapons..etc
Gen Rule 6.17.....

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Gen Rule 6.17.....
Bandicut isnt a recording software.... but you would know that if you actually use your head as well BandiCAM is a SCREEN RECORDER not a Recording Soltware like OBS, Bandicam is like Geforce Experience, Medal, and similar softwares, nothing like OBS

Gen Rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player

Her: I won't write a whole damn essay
Also her : proceeds to write a whole damn book XDDD

Why you talking while dead ? lol

her: I won't write a whole damn essay
also her: I will write a book XDDD

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Her: I won't write a whole damn essay
Also her : proceeds to write a whole damn book XDDD

Why you talking while dead ? lol

her: I won't write a whole damn essay
also her: I will write a book XDDD
Ever heard of last breath and words before completly death and going fully unconscious ? if it was constant speaking even after im dead and i didn't turn off my mic i would agree with you and tell admin to punish me with it also but in that case i said my last words the second i died then i stopped talking :D

Buraaak Vettel

Player
Player
Ever heard of last breath and words before completly death and going fully unconscious ? if it was constant speaking even after im dead and i didn't turn off my mic i would agree with you and tell admin to punish me with it also but in that case i said my last words the second i died then i stopped talking :D
Do not waste your time for answering those

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player

Cut F̶I̶B̶ -̶ 0̶0̶ A̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ out of your roles after the warn as well XDDDDD

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
i think u were not involve in situation ;)
Please avoid interfering if you are not in the involved in this situation... its a forum warn btw
!! I think Leos are clapped by baseball bat in a RP situation!!.😁😆
First thing you don't tell anybody to shut his mouth , let admin decide their punishment whther they are involved or not , i have the right to participate my right for forming a complaint as well as them to give their opinion and also they are leos so basically they are involved..
Second thing , everybody knows your ego was boosted to hell and y'all were happy breaking rules because of Larry being biased on the family and allowing them to break rules
Third thing , the bitch saying i got clapped because of RP situation , are u aware that if i wanted i would've bring 4 of 5 members of my fam and then slaughtered all of your 20 people there then you would cry like a baby in forums for getting clapped or unfair RP xDD

cmon everybody knows what you truly are and how are you allowed to do such acts :D

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Bandicut isnt a recording software.... but you would know that if you actually use your head as well BandiCAM is a SCREEN RECORDER not a Recording Soltware like OBS, Bandicam is like Geforce Experience, Medal, and similar softwares, nothing like OBS

Gen Rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
Aww really ?

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Aww really ?
Lmao that was incompetent decision made by an EX admin and clearly didn't know what is a bandicut , people won't upload a whole record session , it is very adviced that you have to cut the part for the report not upload a whole damn stream or record session 😂 ,look at my former reports all valid and approved.
cut.PNG

Last edited:

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
First thing you don't tell anybody to shut his mouth , let admin decide their punishment whther they are involved or not , i have the right to participate my right for forming a complaint as well as them to give their opinion and also they are leos so basically they are involved..
Second thing , everybody knows your ego was boosted to hell and y'all were happy breaking rules because of Larry being biased on the family and allowing them to break rules
Third thing , the bitch saying i got clapped because of RP situation , are u aware that if i wanted i would've bring 4 of 5 members of my fam and then slaughtered all of your 20 people there then you would cry like a baby in forums for getting clapped or unfair RP xDD

cmon everybody knows what you truly are and how are you allowed to do such acts :D
Tbh honest facts and some nerds should realize that talking while being dead is just a demorgan ;)

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
Gosh not going to miss the toxic parts of grand, this is why it isn't a full role play server. It is very very semi role play.
SinaloaK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom