Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Average daily online: 7-10 hours
4. Time Zone: GMT
5.palma blu | 46548
6. Discord : palma#4299

Additional information
1. Why I should be the bloods Leader

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. Its been 5-6 months since I have playing on GRP server1 and 2. all tho its not a lot of time i have learned a lot from my expierience. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the The bloods.

2. About my achievements and experience of playing on GTA 5 GRAND RP. I have done my job extremely good as there was never a conflict or issue of my work. I know all the rules as well. with my experience and knowledge I think I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the The bloods.i olso have been a KING-PIN in bloods for 2 terms and everyone was hapy with my leading

3. How will I improve RP-I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too.

4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom