Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Mcoff
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2021
Time of violation
01:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sznK7j8VYTQ

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
I work in FIB. I was with 5 people on two different cars choosing people to track and arrest. We chose Black Opium ID:62
We made sure he had his sim card before tracking him using the towers. We get to the place he's at. He's in a car as well and when told to stop he doesn't comply even though there are 2 cars behind him.
the PDA gives names, businesses, cars, plates, and phone numbers, licenses, but not ID. please explain how did you know ID:62 was your target, because you metagame his ID because he was using rental so how would you know it was him from his plates, not to mention the number of cars in his possession it would be unrealistic to track black opium, and your radar was off which should've been on to send a request to pullover and see his plates so don't pull strings, please.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
the PDA gives names, businesses, cars, plates, and phone numbers, licenses, but not ID. please explain how did you know ID:62 was your target, because you metagame his ID because he was using rental so how would you know it was him from his plates, not to mention the number of cars in his possession it would be unrealistic to track black opium, and your radar was off which should've been on to send a request to pullover and see his plates so don't pull strings, please.
Well what we see here is people tracking a wanted person to an area, a vehicle leaving that area and then agents attempting to stop the vehicle to ask questions. Seems rather reasonable for agents to question this person leaving the area of a wanted criminal, especially after they start fleeing.

This situation should already be resolved as I've spoken to both parties but I am glad to see you defend your leader so valiantly! He should be proud. :)

Any other issues with my org I'd be glad to handle it via DMs or in my lobby IC.

Thanks.

Jack Mcoff

Player
Player

Why are you so nosy xD
You can see we start the chase way before we see his ID, because he's leaving the area we were tracking and we kept in mind that that area is like a ghost area so the car was most likely from the person we were tracking. And what's the matter of not using the radar to pull over when I'm verbally telling him that...

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Thread REJECTED.

• Your POV violates the State Rule 5.2

Also you had no clue who he was since you couldnt see his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom