Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucifer_Hakeem
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxur
Date
Jun 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/970066194189152377/1006279916414849064/Screenshot_4.png?width=787&height=664

Lucifer Fortnite Clapper

Ban Evader
Player
Dear Mazhor, hope you are doing well.
I was banned just over 2-3 months ago for "cheats" I have been playing this server since the start of this year and I have enjoyed every second of it.
at the time I was in a discord call with this guy named "Danny Yeager" I recently got introduced to him back then and he told me he had used cheats before
and I was in the call with him and a few others he told me that he will cheat on english 2 i told him he will get banned but he still did it anyways,
he was screen sharing on discord and he was cheating at the time I saw admins teleport him I decide to leave his call and block him he proceeded to get on another discord account and tell me that he will get me banned and blacklisted and it worked I have loved english 2 and all the people I have met on there
and I would love to get more progressed in english 2 I will keep supporting this server as others.
If needed I will take an account wipe and anything else if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom