Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henksh Jison
Suspect ID
96151 52958 151971
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:42
Proofs
https://streamable.com/5csyfm

zero11

Player
Player
wow like you dont do it look for this
Yes this people are very toxic and today they raid us after the raid is done they come to our family house and start being toxic

This family is very toxic and break a lot of rules.

proof:

zero11

Player
Player
  1. I was trading with my friend then family ZERO come without demands kill us pretend that we have solar panels. We didnt have any solar panels. Even if we had they need to give demands.

and you dont see what we say we say solar panel robbery

Adf 862

Player
Player
There are illegal files with this person. I hope to make sure from the 44th minute of the hacker
Id 156682

zero11

Player
Player
  1. I was trading with my friend then family ZERO come without demands kill us pretend that we have solar panels. We didnt have any solar panels. Even if we had they need to give demands.
and this pov for this

jison

Player
Player
and you dont see what we say we say solar panel robbery
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
1- where is the solar panel no one from my family plant anything its your family planting this solar panel
2- as you can see We were killed without demands in POV
when you called god in this situation he told you there is solar panel , so stop crying kid.

Adf 862

Player
Player
There are illegal files with this person. I hope to make sure from the 44th minute of the hacker

Id 156682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom