Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. IRL Name: Shrey Sharma
2. IRL Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Yagami#1001
6. Your Nickname: Shrey Yagami
7. Your ID: 78185

Additional Information:
1.What are my goals as an leader?

Increased and creative Roleplay:
As we all know Roleplay is a vital part when we are actively staying in this city, I have always aimed and dreamed for a kind of roleplay which everyone enjoys and feel creative working for themselves, I as an leader strongly aim for improving the roleplay on the server and making this organization as best as it can be,I want all of my employees to continue their hardwork while being creative and enjoying it.

Equality between all the employees:
No matter how hard we try,There is always someone who has an ego about their position, I will make sure i strictly prevent these kind of people into the organisation.

Security of Medical Masks:
I have seen lots of Medical Masks getting sold illegally which is a huge problem in EMS for a past few terms, I highly prefer to strive with all other LEO organisations to prevent these misconducts by these people.

Nightshift:
During the day we have lots of people on duty, but improving the nightshift is a highest necessary thing to do. For that i am planning do more recuitment drives at night, to target these people that are been active during that time. For every problem is a solution and improvement of the nightshift is standing definitely needed.

Better relations between other Orgs:
I want to maintain good contact between all LEO Orgs, especially for the following things:
- Getting more involved in global (hostage Situation), Adrenaline shots for bank event/aircraft carrier event, etc.
- Doing 1-2 Medical check-ups weekly.

Thoughts about running the organisation:
- I will conduct a employee/High commands Interaction sessions on a daily basis and will discuss with them on how we can improve as an organisation.
- Daily bonuses will be increased for the ones who are working hard out there to get EMS a better place for all.
- Weekly recruitment drives will happen and I will hire as many employees I can to fill up the empty slots for nighshifts.
- Weekly monitoring of all employees will be done by the deputy chiefs.
- Training department will see a huge boost on all the trainings conducted and will get the work done more smoother and easier.
- EMS will receive more recognitions weekly and make it to the charts.
- I will plan to launch EMS diaries which includes all the struggle of EMS while working and dealing with the injured citizens in the city.
- Eliminate toxicity inside EMS.

Thank you for reading my application!

Henrietta Longg

Player
Player
Hello, the training department is doing very well, we had struggles at first but we have made a massive improvement now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom