Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danny madpandas
Administrators nickname
Rebel Smith
Date
Oct 23, 2021
Time
08:00
Proofs
NG disband

Danny Krown

Player
Player
The National Guard has always been known as the organization that has nothing to do after raid hours and events. To receive a warning for not having enough people in the org is unfair when we actively recruit and train new people daily. The amount of people in each organization will vary, and it has in the NG for a while now. We also have many people leave the org because they don't think there is enough to do besides stay at the gates. I have been in the NG since the very beginning and have never left the org in that time. Our number of members has always been around what they were when we received our warning. We also received a warning for not having enough people during an ammo run at around the time of server reset. This has also not been a problem since I have been in the NG. We have been doing ammo runs after 4:00 server time with 2 or 3 units with just about every general in the NG. At that time there isn't many people in the city (around 300-400) let alone the NG. We have always done the ammo runs with what we had at that time because the other LEOS need it, It's our job, and if we didn't we would literally sit on base and do nothing at that time, and loose more members that we work so hard to recruit.

The warning for our "deputies" not doing their roles, cannot apply to Devonte Krown, who is actively present and working in the NG as much as he can. There is no way for any of us to know if our other deputy is sitting AFK somewhere because we cannot teleport around and find them if they are not responding on the radio. We still keep the show going with the Officers we have and should not all be penalized for one person especially since a lot of us have worked very hard for many months to keep NG going as it is.

Luca Scorfano

Player
Player
NG has always had working hours. They start 12.00, and end 22.05, when "raiding hours end" after that there is nothing to do, and when I say nothing, I really mean it. I have been working for 5 generals, and always at 22.05 most of people go to sleep or spend free time in city, cause we can't leave base during duty, and we have to protect it on day and evening. We ALWAYS had been low numbers on morning time and at night time. Because most of us in NG are in same time as server, most of us sleeps when there is night in server. When we talked with rebel night before disband, he said that he wants 2 people on each gate at night time. To do what? Guard nothingess, catch maybe one trespasser, if we are lucky. Every other org has something steady to do no matter day or night, but we have nothing at night time. This problem has been ignored way too long, and without realizing that, rebel disbanded NG without proper lool into core problem, that is not depended on us. Also rebel said that our hight command doesent respond on radio, and many of us are on afk at night and morning time. There is no rule that says afk is not allowed, there is also no rule that we have to stay on duty 24/7 without sleep or rest. Rebel is asking impossible, we can't force people stay on duty when it's night, cause there is nothing to do. He also said not enough people on ammo run. There is no rule that says how many people we need to have on ammo run. We have been doing solo, pair of small battlegroup ammo runs for months, and no one had problem with that, quite opposite, other orgs were very happy that we had hardcore veterans doing small runs for them in time of need. I am asking that you start looking into ng, and give us something to do, more that just stare into abyss at gates.

Kent Lee

-The Imposter Kent-
Player
Hi , Im Kent McCrispy here

I would say I alwasy 12/7 in the base but i can make sure that we have unit at Each Gate ,but during the raids time i can see people at gate fighting with the gang ,the fact they died during fight with gang and you guys came late so that u didn't saw that we have ppl at gate . The warn for not enough people at org or gate it not reasonable , Not enough people at org ,i can see that we have 80 above and we was increasing the recruitment Drive every week. Second having not enough people at gate, usually each gate will have minimum 2 ppl each gate thats mean We have enough people North & South Gate including 3 Spike ,while the gangster try to engage from the gate ,alwasy Shot from outside the Yellow zone into the KOS So thats how our Soldiers Died. This is why as your guys Vision will saw no one at the Base .

Don’t hesitate to comment below if you have any questions or additional phrases i’ve used that work
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thank you for your time to reading this

Sincerely
--- Kent---

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. The warnings which were given to your organisation were given because of your org not responding to a calls and being afk. There were several administrators who monitored the issue and it did not change. The curator of NG had talked to a senior curator of state before disbanding NG. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom