Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davor
Administrators nickname
For Mazhor
Date
Jan 13, 2022
Time
19:27
Proofs
//

Daki Kavasaki

Player
Player
Good Day Mazhor,

I need help because I got a perma ban on January 13th because I was accused of stealing from a family safe, and the truth was that they gave me access so that I could give other family members guns and ammo so that we could go everyone a hundred faster at the event, and if there is a chance to somehow get an unban, I will accept everything and have my money deleted and everything, I just want to play on the server and be able to have fun with my friends on the server. I wrote this in Serbian on a forum for that administrator, and Muhamed Habibi is no longer an administrator, and Ivkezz Obama answered me, he is the Curator of the administration and he replied that ID 3563 is not banned, and when I enter the game, he tells me that I am banned, is there any chance to solve this?

I apologize for not writing my full name because I was banned on January 13th and I don't remember exactly what my name was.
And thanks Mazhor in advance if we solve this problem I will be very grateful because I will be able to play with my friends on the server again.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Please post a picture what pops up on your screen when you enter the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom