Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2021
Time of violation
06:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNY5VS0L0c

Arthur Mack

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Also requesting POV from 11207 for this Red sphere event. Failure to provide POV will violate Event Rule 1.7

You have 12 hours to provide POV

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
Also requesting POV from 11207 for this Red sphere event. Failure to provide POV will violate Event Rule 1.7

You have 12 hours to provide POV
Im sorry arthur I do not have pov because no one ever records pov of any bunker events? like literally ask anyone and they will be banned for 1.7 because we just do those events for fun. I can literally fight for you and show you that I don't cheat. I'm not even good. Barely average shooter. Pc check me, I will stream me fighting in next futuristic for you. Ask anyone in my family they destroy me all the time. But like, idek what to say. I just beat him?

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Event rule 1.7 just means people who lose report in hopes of catching someone without POV. Especially for a bunker event?

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Leader of unofficial org
PC check our friend Sherv , he never uses any kind of cheats ! , he just won , and Besides the report should be denied because no audio, the video is edited. based on rules.

Arthur Mack

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
This report is open till 10h20 mins more. I dont want any offtopic or insults in this report. If you dont have POV then just dont message anything. After the given time ill accept the report but will be punished for Event Rule 1.7 as this is a red sphere event.

Anymore offtopic will result in forum account ban

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
I am locking this thread as it may result in toxicity so if ID 11207 may find a POV DM me and I will reopen the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom