Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Recker Burberry
Administrators nickname
XXXX
Date
Aug 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Https/

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
ID: 64
Ingamename: Recker Burberry
Buenos días

Me gustaría pedir un desbaneo.

Fui baneado por compartir la cuenta, y con toda la razón. Puse mi cuenta a disposición de un amigo mío y era consciente de que esto iba en contra de las normas.

La razón por la que hice esto es relativamente sencilla y creo que mucha gente puede entenderme. Por desgracia, algunos días no pude conectarme porque tenía que hacer algunas cosas en mi vida privada. Pero no quería perderme las recompensas diarias.

Ahora que he experimentado las consecuencias de mis actos, me he dado cuenta de que me metí en problemas. Lo más importante para mí es simplemente que puedo apostar en el servidor con mi gente. No volveré a poner eso en riesgo por algo tan estúpido.

Last edited:

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
ID: 64
Ingamename: Recker Burberry
Good day
I would like to ask for a unban.
I was banned for account sharing, and quite rightly so. I made my account available to a friend of mine and I was aware that this was against the rules.
The reason I did this is relatively simple and I think many people can understand me. Unfortunately, I was not able to come online on some days because I had to do some things in my private life. But I didn't want to miss out on the daily rewards.
Now that I have experienced the consequences of my actions, I have realised that I got myself into trouble. The most important thing for me is simply that I can gamble on the server with my people. I will never put that at risk again for something so stupid.

Lorena Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Buenas,
Teniendo en cuenta tu historial de castigos no serás desbaneado.

Rechazado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom