Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Standl Wise

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL
: Hamad
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Standl#7021
6. Your Nickname: Marcus Standl
7. Your ID: 64775

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1- I have been in FIB for long time now nearly 5 months, Served as a high command in 3 terms. I have a lot of experience in the organization that would help me becoming leader. I was Spec Ops Head Of Department before which also gave me tactical skills and strategies about how to lead most of the situations we face in FIB and also how to come out with the best outcomes during events and raids.

2.2- I would like to see the change in FIB. I'm willing to bring the change to FIB though keeping good communication with the staff working with me, getting them to watch everyone and keep them working professional and at top level. Always watch out for rule breaks and avoid them as anyone who break any rules will be punished directly and at some point FIB will not be breaking any rules.

2.3- Also I will be watching for activity in FIB as I will try to maintain as much numbers as I can active during the day. FIB being first responders in all situations is an important thing. During all events through the day, FIB agents will always be there. Also a lot of numbers inside the organization will create a competitive atmosphere between all the agents and will motivate them to work their best and prove what they deserve.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1- Awarding should be a thing to focus on in FIB. Promotions will be given for the people who worked for them not the people who waited for them. So with the competitive atmosphere I mentioned above, ranks should be a thing to always take in consideration. Also every week their will be an Agent to be the agent of the week. He will not just get promoted but he will get a bonus as well to show that we appreciate his work. This will motivate him to work more and motivate others to be in his place.

3.2- Rule breaks in FIB should be taken very seriously even a silly mistake should not just pass. Any mistakes or rule breaks will be faced by punishments no matter who did it, no matter if he didn't get reported or it didn't cause any problems to the ORG. Still he will be punished. To keep a professional organization you need to have agents with minimum level of doing mistakes.

3.3- FIB agents should be able to differentiate between IC and OOC stuff. That is a very very important point. Some FIB agents until today cannot differentiate between them both. So I will try my best to maintain everything in IC.

3.4- Activity should be focused on especially on illegal ORGs. So having Ghetto patrols consistently, BM raids, Gang HQ raids and illegal families raid as well. Also having numbers during events like Subs, Bank protection ad other events will put us on a high level in the city that criminals will fear us just like how it is IRL. Making FIB feared in the city is my main goal to achieve and I'm sure I will.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Hamad has experience and has good roleplay skills would be a good candidate for FIB leadership, I'm sure he would do his best to put a lot of hard work which an Org like FIB needs.

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1- I have been in FIB for long time now nearly 5 months, Served as a high command in 3 terms. I have a lot of experience in the organization that would help me becoming leader. I was Spec Ops Head Of Department before which also gave me tactical skills and strategies about how to lead most of the situations we face in FIB and also how to come out with the best outcomes during events and raids.

2.2- I would like to see the change in FIB. I'm willing to bring the change to FIB though keeping good communication with the staff working with me, getting them to watch everyone and keep them working professional and at top level. Always watch out for rule breaks and avoid them as anyone who break any rules will be punished directly and at some point FIB will not be breaking any rules.

2.3- Also I will be watching for activity in FIB as I will try to maintain as much numbers as I can active during the day. FIB being first responders in all situations is an important thing. During all events through the day, FIB agents will always be there. Also a lot of numbers inside the organization will create a competitive atmosphere between all the agents and will motivate them to work their best and prove what they deserve.

3.1- Awarding should be a thing to focus on in FIB. Promotions will be given for the people who worked for them not the people who waited for them. So with the competitive atmosphere I mentioned above, ranks should be a thing to always take in consideration. Also every week their will be an Agent to be the agent of the week. He will not just get promoted but he will get a bonus as well to show that we appreciate his work. This will motivate him to work more and motivate others to be in his place.

3.2- Rule breaks in FIB should be taken very seriously even a silly mistake should not just pass. Any mistakes or rule breaks will be faced by punishments no matter who did it, no matter if he didn't get reported or it didn't cause any problems to the ORG. Still he will be punished. To keep a professional organization you need to have agents with minimum level of doing mistakes.

3.3- FIB agents should be able to differentiate between IC and OOC stuff. That is a very very important point. Some FIB agents until today cannot differentiate between them both. So I will try my best to maintain everything in IC.

3.4- Activity should be focused on especially on illegal ORGs. So having Ghetto patrols consistently, BM raids, Gang HQ raids and illegal families raid as well. Also having numbers during events like Subs, Bank protection ad other events will put us on a high level in the city that criminals will fear us just like how it is IRL. Making FIB feared in the city is my main goal to achieve and I'm sure I will.
+1

Aymoon

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB.

+ Big vouch
Marcus is the best one
He can make changes in FIB to better
Best Wishes bro ❤

mr_white98

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB.

+1 Big Vouch
I started my journey in the FIB one year ago, I worked with many directors and from my experience, Marcus is one of the best people who I dealt with for uncountable reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom