Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Turgut Alp
Administrators nickname
April Pierce
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
00:26
Proofs
https://streamable.com/eiwupa

Turgut_Alp

Player
Player
Hi, so I recently got banned for gen rule 3.2 and 3.1 but i only should have been banned for 3.2 because I insulted someone mother. I was very frustrated at the time as he came up to me provoking saying racial remarks such as 'paki' and i got really frustrated which caused me to insult his parents. I want to sincerely apologise if anyone got offended and regret my actions as i started to come back to en2 as I took a break and was enjoying my time playing, I think a 14 day ban was quite harsh for a parent insult as it was my first time doing this offence and want to start playing again with my friends. I hope you can consider my appeal and just want to apologise once again, thanks for your time.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You both got punished correctly​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom