Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: ᴍᴀᴛᴛ
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 16
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴍᴛ
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 8+
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: ᄊムイイ Мэтью#0007
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴍᴀᴛᴛ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 70880

Additional information

𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? (𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟)
  1. Every Organisation in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can and by a better leader each time to bring out RP to make entertainment for the people in the city. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. As being HC in multiple legal orgs and HC in gangs such as bloods and marabunta and even leadership of vagos. I have had my best experience amongst others. My plan is to make it enjoyable for everyone else too. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had are during events and Bloods will continue to pursue them actively. If I became bloods leader, I would make sure Bloods creates fun events that players can join. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to provide
    this again but better.

2. Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organisations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Legal organisations and gangs may have some conflict, however we all love a good shootout and a store robbery etc.
    Gang members; I have worked out are 60% more likely to break an RP rule and I will stop that in bloods. Each person who wishes they join bloods must know of all server rules and gang/ghetto rules etc. This must change as I have seen people lacking through my time in the city with their knowledge of the rules.

3. Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organisation it is no different.
    As I mentioned earlier, broken RP rules will not be tolerated in Bloods and I wouldn't like any warnings because of people in my org not knowing rules. That's why I will decide wisely when picking my high command. It is done very carefully and with caution. Everyone will be given the option to apply as I do not believe in making my friends the “best roles”. With my high command, I wouldn't like people to think that they can do everything, but I also don't want them to be scared of the high commands in my organisation.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

Providing all players with the correct information in the server and creating a fun and event packed gang which players will join to have a great experience while having to listen and follow rules. I will fire/demote/warning/strike anyone who is to break a rule and the extremity while depending on what they have done. This will be implemented by a section in the discord accessed by high command to keep track of the gangsters.

I would also like to add, I made a mistake a long time ago due to a misunderstanding and I feel it has been very unfair given chances top others and I can't even show you my knowledge in an interview as I know a lot of rules and how to run a gang. I also have learnt from my mistake and know I will never make it again. Thanks.

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to spending some fun quality RP with you all!
-Matt

Willem-West

Player
Player
+1 definitely deserves a new chance after so long and he is always trying to help people in the family. he definitely grew as a person after his last leadership as vargos leader.

Give this man a chance and i am sure he will prove he is worth it.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
+1 definitely deserves a new chance after so long and he is always trying to help people in the family. he definitely grew as a person after his last leadership as vargos leader.

Give this man a chance and i am sure he will prove he is worth it.
Thank you! Its been so fun doing all these informals and stores. I want to lead my own organisation again and we can bring a lot of people over from the family to bloods if I was to receive leadership. #BloodsOntop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom