Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Anand
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Captain Mark#5315
6. Your nickname: Captain Marc
7. Your ID: 42615

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation ?

So it has been one year since i have started playing in city. I have worked in all organisation in city. EMS is the backbone of city. EMS is the only organisation that work continuously without any break. So i think it is best time to become the leader of this specific organisation.I will responsible for all manner of work in the inner city such as recruitment drives, inter-org. communication, bonus payouts, managing employees' complaints & well-being to out of city work such as managing spreadsheets, organizing meetings and providing advice sought by the Chief as & when necessary. If i become leader i would like to bring some changes in many departments.

FTO (Training Department)
I would like to change the training structure in this department. I would like to recruit some more members to this department. I would like to change some application questions and make it easier so people can join and we will keep our standard.

Air Help:
One of the main thing i have noticed that so many will die in many places that away from city so i don't need that i would like to recruit some more members to this department who all can work in all shifts and they can take helicopter and revive peoples so their life will not go for this i would like to conduct a helicopter test for members who can land in difficult areas. Those people work in this department will receive extra bonus.

Timely payout Bonuses:
When employees receive their hard-earned bonuses on time, it keeps them motivated to work harder and longer. I would like to give bonus daily without missing each member who worked hard. They will receive bonus within 24 hours

Recruitment Drives:
I would like to host recruitment drive once in a week. I will do open recruitment by targeting time zone so that we can avoid the lack of employee problems by day shift and night shift. So all lobby were full

Open communication between employees and High command:
Some employees are nervous to approach their Deans or Heads for fear of not being heard or ignored. Under my leadership, I would like to ensure that all employees freely reach out to High Command for any doubts or assistance that they need. All employees are equal in this organisation

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organisation.

In this city I have engaged in lots of RP scenarios, with multiple organizations, providing medical help to farmers, and quarry workers, and SAHP in Paleto who do not have access to medical help easily. Moreover, I would also improve RP among medics through interacting with other organizations and arranging medical units right after global calls, tending to injured after 10-99 robberies, gunfights raids.I will be regularly checking all the units in the lobbies and make sure that they don't face any kind of problem, making sure the units on calls drive properly and safely,and also checking the Ard units and make sure that they get proper training and pass the test for being an Ard officer.Making a team to provide adrenaline to the legal orgs whenever needed and make sure that there is atleast one unit from the adrenaline team always available in the city,And will recruit more ARD officers in both morning and night shifts.
•I would like to conduct meetings in weekly.
•All members are equal in this organisation.
•No Toxicity.
•Communication is the most important thing in this organisation.
•I would like to conduct more and more events in this organisation so no one will bore.
•I will always be open-minded to hear new suggestions from my employees to improve the organization.
•I would like to give promotions to everyone weekly and those who works more will receive double promotion

I would like to thank everyone who read this application.

Sincerely: Captain Marc

EMS ON TOP

Peanut Katan

EX-EMS HC , EX-USSS Dir , EX-NG Cmd Sgt Mjor
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Anand
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Captain Mark#5315
6. Your nickname: Captain Marc
7. Your ID: 42615

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation ?

So it has been one year since i have started playing in city. I have worked in all organisation in city. EMS is the backbone of city. EMS is the only organisation that work continuously without any break. So i think it is best time to become the leader of this specific organisation.I will responsible for all manner of work in the inner city such as recruitment drives, inter-org. communication, bonus payouts, managing employees' complaints & well-being to out of city work such as managing spreadsheets, organizing meetings and providing advice sought by the Chief as & when necessary. If i become leader i would like to bring some changes in many departments.

FTO (Training Department)
I would like to change the training structure in this department. I would like to recruit some more members to this department. I would like to change some application questions and make it easier so people can join and we will keep our standard.

Air Help:
One of the main thing i have noticed that so many will die in many places that away from city so i don't need that i would like to recruit some more members to this department who all can work in all shifts and they can take helicopter and revive peoples so their life will not go for this i would like to conduct a helicopter test for members who can land in difficult areas. Those people work in this department will receive extra bonus.

Timely payout Bonuses:
When employees receive their hard-earned bonuses on time, it keeps them motivated to work harder and longer. I would like to give bonus daily without missing each member who worked hard. They will receive bonus within 24 hours

Recruitment Drives:
I would like to host recruitment drive once in a week. I will do open recruitment by targeting time zone so that we can avoid the lack of employee problems by day shift and night shift. So all lobby were full

Open communication between employees and High command:
Some employees are nervous to approach their Deans or Heads for fear of not being heard or ignored. Under my leadership, I would like to ensure that all employees freely reach out to High Command for any doubts or assistance that they need. All employees are equal in this organisation

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organisation.

In this city I have engaged in lots of RP scenarios, with multiple organizations, providing medical help to farmers, and quarry workers, and SAHP in Paleto who do not have access to medical help easily. Moreover, I would also improve RP among medics through interacting with other organizations and arranging medical units right after global calls, tending to injured after 10-99 robberies, gunfights raids.I will be regularly checking all the units in the lobbies and make sure that they don't face any kind of problem, making sure the units on calls drive properly and safely,and also checking the Ard units and make sure that they get proper training and pass the test for being an Ard officer.Making a team to provide adrenaline to the legal orgs whenever needed and make sure that there is atleast one unit from the adrenaline team always available in the city,And will recruit more ARD officers in both morning and night shifts.
•I would like to conduct meetings in weekly.
•All members are equal in this organisation.
•No Toxicity.
•Communication is the most important thing in this organisation.
•I would like to conduct more and more events in this organisation so no one will bore.
•I will always be open-minded to hear new suggestions from my employees to improve the organization.
•I would like to give promotions to everyone weekly and those who works more will receive double promotion

I would like to thank everyone who read this application.

Sincerely: Captain Marc

EMS ON TOP
gl luck brother ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom