Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Taking Hostage and Shooting into GZ | Ballas

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Johnny Green
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2021
Time of violation
8:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_VWyoelBqU

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
So this incident started way before this, there was already shooting outside DOC anyways so we responded. When we arrived, there was an unconscious body on the ground and someone saying it was in self defense. Eventually, more people started arriving but we only knew of one shooter. Turns out the whole situation was a bait to take someone hostage for a ammo store robbery. Which you can't do at DOC because its a unscripted GZ.

Philly Margiela

Player
Player
the individual whom was shooting before hand was not affiliated with us (the black suv as you guys said) afterwards I rp'ed and said hey something is outside as you all ran outside thinking it was only one person, it was your higher up's negligence to make the decision to run on foot outside of doc resulting in your clapping and kidnapping.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Hey,I need to see the evidence where there was already some shooting outside DOC(as you mentioned).

• You have 6 hours to provide the POV.

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
Hey,I need to see the evidence where there was already some shooting outside DOC(as you mentioned).

• You have 6 hours to provide the POV.
I will send POV from the moment I first heard about the 10-10s to the point where the evidence above started

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
On second thought: Please reject this forum post as I won’t be able to post POV in the given time frame since I’m very busy irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom