Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Semba Redev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2022
Time of violation
0:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HESnNGXbS80

MorgZz

Player
Player
Bro you literally saw people carrying guns around and shooting at your family!! That was after you decided to fight us 5 mins earlier and broke NLR and came back in a bus from hospital!!! And you still parked your car and stood there as if we were having a romantic moment!! This is fear RP ma guy if you don't know!!

+You are meta gaming ma boy!!

MorgZz

Player
Player
Your boss in the video is literally saying guys wait so we dont break NLR!! And someone replied it have been 5 mins already😂
Bruh NLR is 15 mins not 5 mins!! Just let an arabic admin review it and he will see that you literally knew the rule and still broke it

semba killa

Player
Player
Bro you literally saw people carrying guns around and shooting at your family!! That was after you decided to fight us 5 mins earlier and broke NLR and came back in a bus from hospital!!! And you still parked your car and stood there as if we were having a romantic moment!! This is fear RP ma guy if you don't know!!

+You are meta gaming ma boy!!
why you take with out pov ?!
let me see your pov to break nlr and the demend 5 second to leave let me see 😂
don't talk me son don't talk

semba killa

Player
Player
Your boss in the video is literally saying guys wait so we dont break NLR!! And someone replied it have been 5 mins already😂
Bruh NLR is 15 mins not 5 mins!! Just let an arabic admin review it and he will see that you literally knew the rule and still broke it
we don't break nlr because admin reviv all members you know that ?! 😂😂
because it's not situation you make rdm and admin see you and your friend and give your friend warning
nice to meet you 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom