Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dominic Narcos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
15:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ji2lMt6sUGg

Dominic Eternity

Player
Player
Detained this guy on highway for obstructing on-duty officers for hooliganism when this girl started shooting on us and flee with that detainee.

Last edited:

Aaron Shaw

Player
Player
As you can see and hear in the POV, theres not a single shot from my side and you can see your health decrease when that girl shoots you. I dont have nothing to do with this situation.

Beyza Nur

Player
Player
172971 has nothing to do with the incident, I'm the one who killed you, but this is not an RDM, I'm saving my friend, and you realize that you've been chasing him since the city, this is not an RDM :*

Beyza Nur

Player
Player
You're stopping my friend for no reason and making a scene, you're not a good cop, your own microphone's not on the record, so fix it. i can also throw my own pov if you want, 172971 was not involved in the incident. stupid.

Dominic Eternity

Player
Player
As you can see and hear in the POV, theres not a single shot from my side and you can see your health decrease when that girl shoots you. I dont have nothing to do with this situation.
Yeap sorry for that, I was in a hurry when doing this...so didnt saw clearly.

Dominic Eternity

Player
Player
You're stopping my friend for no reason and making a scene, you're not a good cop, your own microphone's not on the record, so fix it. i can also throw my own pov if you want, 172971 was not involved in the incident. stupid.
See yourself what you are doing, pretty professional behaviour you showing there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom