Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected CR + General Rule 6.8 | ID: 108917 - 74585 - 89234

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
omar alhashimi
Suspect ID
108917| 89234 |74585
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2022
Time of violation
13:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-bFzJBmI8

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
CR|

during the gun fight ID 108917 CR me and its clear in the POV and his friends took it as an advantage to say the following bellow

General Rule 6.8|

ID 89234 was speaking to me while I'm not conscious and I don't know what he was saying, and ID 74585 was telling me he needs ammo run .
this is considered disrespecting an organization member.

cause the rule says "It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person."

Togapi

Player
Player
CR|

during the gun fight ID 108917 CR me and its clear in the POV and his friends took it as an advantage to say the following bellow

General Rule 6.8|

ID 89234 was speaking to me while I'm not conscious and I don't know what he was saying, and ID 74585 was telling me he needs ammo run .

cause the rule says "It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person."
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
Did they do any animation on your died body. Dont be a d*** head.

Togapi

Player
Player
CR|

General Rule 6.8|

We can say anythink u are unconscious not we. So dont be a Forum Warrior.

AbhikSarkar

Player
Player
okay... But why tf are you reporting others?
i am id 108917, it was not intentional, it was "Dsync" if you knw what that means
and why are you reporting them for GR 6.8?, Its only applicable if someone does any sexual animations or spits on you, my guy please go and read rules before reporting,
I myself apologies for that Ramm, as said it was not intentional, but i wont mind the punishment as its seen in ur POV

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
Togapi , im not a form warrior i do what my organization rules say . and im required to have body cam of my duty and if i dont have it on me if any issue happens i get a strike . i play for fun
so dont take it personal ok baby.

Togapi

Player
Player
Togapi , im not a form warrior i do what my organization rules say . and im required to have body cam of my duty and if i dont have it on me if any issue happens i get a strike . i play for fun
so dont take it personal ok baby.
I was 1st L.T in NG dont try to teach me your org rules.

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
I know the rules no need teach u .

btw i think u need to revise the rules

make fun as much as u want i will not be disrespectful and childish like u guys .
ur saying this cause most of ur friends was on these forms and u say u know the rules too ...

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
74585 is me........
1. Dsync is a thing as we play from India and ping is 1000ms +

2. I came to you and said WE WANT AN AMMO RUN..... no disrespect no shit talk no immoral animation...

3. I understand your HC wants you to make forum reports against Sinaloa , Coz they took it personal and takes it OOC for things which arent even rule break

4. Also if you want to be a forum warrior, i take coaching classes for 13:00-16:00 IST.... Free if you have a military ID....

See you soon!!!

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
74585 is me........
1. Dsync is a thing as we play from India and ping is 1000ms +

2. I came to you and said WE WANT AN AMMO RUN..... no disrespect no shit talk no immoral animation...

3. I understand your HC wants you to make forum reports against Sinaloa , Coz they took it personal and takes it OOC for things which arent even rule break

4. Also if you want to be a forum warrior, i take coaching classes for 13:00-16:00 IST.... Free if you have a military ID....

See you soon!!!
wow so funny ..i wont reply to any of u. no need for lesson i can give a free lesson if u want for respecting others and not act childish baby . .

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
CR|

General Rule 6.8|

Are you joking with us officer . ID 108917 is hitting your car just 1 time it is not car ramming. if someone ram your body multiple time is car ramming. and also how you know that guy talk to you .he just say LAMO but he not say officer lamo and also don't mention your name okay so please don't report for that short problems .

Zardonic

Player
Player
the toxicity is beyond limits here💀
why don't you guys just reply only with your defence arguement and wait for the admin to decide the proper judgment
you always have to screw around in forums like children smh please if it's a wrong accusation admins will decide it

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
the toxicity is beyond limits here💀
why don't you guys just reply only with your defence arguement and wait for the admin to decide the proper judgment
you always have to screw around in forums like children smh please if it's a wrong accusation admins will decide it
coz that report is not logical. in his pov nothing i can see CR AND GEN RULE 6.8.

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
Exactly , admin will decide proper judgement
if i had a mistake in my form i will be to so its easy.

but being toxic not arguing in respected manner .
this not a way to argue u can just explain what u have and i explain what i have and just let admin decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom