Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Viktor_Lebedev
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs

Viktor Lebedev

Player
Player
ID: 221

Ingame name: Viktor Lebedev

Why did you get banned? doxxing

Duration of the ban: 9999 days

How many days are left: 9952 days

Why should we unban you?

Dear Mazhor,
Almost 2 months already passed since I got blacklisted. I had some contact with Justin_Winter to try to solve the problem we had and apologize for the whole situation.
Unfortunately, Justin didn't accept my apology, I think he can't take me serious, even though I really feel sorry for causing discomfort, although I can relate to his feelings, as we've been doxxed as well.
As I have told Justin, I have never doxxed/encouraged people to do so.
I have to admit, that I made stupid jokes about doxxing him and nothing of that was meant serious, but I can understand that I shouldn't have done this and why it made people upset.
I played on this server since it started end of September and played almost everyday for a lot of hours, made a lot of good friends, which even met in reallife.
Around 50 days passed since my blacklist and I really understood that I made a mistake.
It would be very sad for me and my guys, if I can't return and continue my family as a leader on grand.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Melih Sencho

Player
Player
Please Mazhor, dont let him fool you. This guy is still playing on the account of Hunter Mironov (4409?) and is just trying to get unbanned on his main.
If you unban this guy the forum war will start again and the toxicity will massively improve.
Only problems for you and for us.
Dont let us relive the time we experienced 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom