Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: GMT +5:30
4. Average Online per Day --: 7-10hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: Amenadiel Negi
7. Your ID --: 102301

Additional information
1. Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a) First Let me INTRODUCE myself i am Amendial and From the Time i have Entered the City i have been Part of Various orgs especially Illegal Org and as well as Legal org i have been Part of all 5 Gangs in City and Various Legal Orgs Such as LSPD,NG,EMS,SAHP,SS Etc and In Gangs Too I have Been in Positions such as Deputy, Under Deputy, High Commands and Presently too i am Serving Marabunta Grande as Under Deputy and I Don't Think That You will Find Any Gangstar To Lead Blood Street Gang Other Than Me

b) The Bloods in Last Term Did Quiet well But i can Improve The The Gang more If i become leader of Bloods and Even I Have quality To Lead People As I Told Previously I have Already Experienced Till Deputy Rank In Gangs so i know how Things Work Here and Even for a Gang Like Bloods The Leader Required Should Be dedicated and should Focus more On How can he be always keep Gang on Top and Also Should Know What Problem GANG Is Facing and Know to solve the Qualities And i Believe I have all The Qualities Which i mentioned Above so i don't Think That There is any reason That I don't become the Leader of Bloods.
c) If i Become Leader of Blood Street Gang i would make sure that My Employees Follow All OOC City Rules and I will Even Give Bonuses to hard working Gang Members who Attend Events like Cland, Battleship, Gun Store Robbery, FZ raid and Even I'll give More Bonus for My spray and Turf team if they do well i will Hire a Professional Highcommand Team which will deal with Problems and Solve it And Make sure Problems don't occur further i will Not Only Give Bonuses to hard working Members but also They will keep Getting Time to Time Promotion and The Guys who Ignore , Events Keep less attendance will also Get Demotions Only Deserving People Will Get Every Benifit and i make sure no favoritism is done by Myside and Make sure it doesn't happen even from The side of My Highcommand.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would Only Hire Those Guys who Have at least Basic Knowledge of RP and Make Sure that They Know All Rules and even Maintain Proper RP at each and Every EVENT and Don't break Any Rules and Make Sure if They Break Rules they Get Direct Fire from Gang and I will Give HC to only Those who are dedicated and know The RP and Know to handle Take Accurate Decisions at Intense Situations.

Goals For Organization
1) Increase Crime Rate of City
2) 1 Daily FZ Raid
3) 100% Turf and Spray
4) Daily 1 Gun Store Robbery
5) Finish Term without Organisational Warnings

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview cz I have full confidence on me.

Arnav Negi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom