Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age. : 19
3. Time zone. : IST +5:30GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord. : Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Your Nickname: Touqeer West
7. Your ID: 73113
1:- Leader of National Guard
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p6nZDaY.png

I was working in FIB since 4 or 4 and half term. During this time spam i have did great work in field of Human Resource work, Mostly i use to take people interviews and giving them training to become a good FIB agent. I join Shane Munga's term From Jr. Agent and completed journey as HOD of Human Resource in Hank's term. In this time i learned how to run a org specially organization like FIB from some great leader.

I feel FIB is most important organization from perspective of LEOs. FIB is leading and decision making org which will result in the reputations of whole LEOs sphere. Leading it org like FIB is little difficult but i think with correct plans and execution i can lead FIB and maintains it reputation up to mark like the previous leader have done

Motive to lead FIB is crystal clear, maintain its reputation of FIB and giving people a perfect platform to perform RP.

If i get opportunity to become leader, then i promise that i will be 100% transparent to people who work in FIB and eradicating favoritism, work which done by employees with be appreciated with bonuses and promotion. Person deserving will get the return that i can surely say.

How i will improve the RP?

It is key factor in which way organization will go there are a lot of things which only FIB can do, so rather than focusing on normal patrol, i will try to investigate crime

Undercover is most important department that FIB have, looking to make it more deeper by making alliances with other orgs which will be beneficial to investigate crime

Proper co-ordination with other org is also important area to focus, because other org feel they are been dominated by FIB

Will be looking forward, to improve RP by giving proper training to newbies in FIB

Regards.
Touqeer West

Shade Tiger

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age. : 19
3. Time zone. : IST +5:30GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord. : Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Your Nickname: Touqeer West
7. Your ID: 73113
1:- Leader of National Guard
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p6nZDaY.png

I was working in FIB since 4 or 4 and half term. During this time spam i have did great work in field of Human Resource work, Mostly i use to take people interviews and giving them training to become a good FIB agent. I join Shane Munga's term From Jr. Agent and completed journey as HOD of Human Resource in Hank's term. In this time i learned how to run a org specially organization like FIB from some great leader.

I feel FIB is most important organization from perspective of LEOs. FIB is leading and decision making org which will result in the reputations of whole LEOs sphere. Leading it org like FIB is little difficult but i think with correct plans and execution i can lead FIB and maintains it reputation up to mark like the previous leader have done

Motive to lead FIB is crystal clear, maintain its reputation of FIB and giving people a perfect platform to perform RP.

If i get opportunity to become leader, then i promise that i will be 100% transparent to people who work in FIB and eradicating favoritism, work which done by employees with be appreciated with bonuses and promotion. Person deserving will get the return that i can surely say.

How i will improve the RP?

It is key factor in which way organization will go there are a lot of things which only FIB can do, so rather than focusing on normal patrol, i will try to investigate crime

Undercover is most important department that FIB have, looking to make it more deeper by making alliances with other orgs which will be beneficial to investigate crime

Proper co-ordination with other org is also important area to focus, because other org feel they are been dominated by FIB

Will be looking forward, to improve RP by giving proper training to newbies in FIB

Regards.
Touqeer West
Most capable candidate. 100 percent support for this man as a fib leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom