Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrietta Longg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Omar
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT/BST
4. Average online per day: 10-15 Hours
5. Your Discord: HenryUK#2001
6. Your Nickname: Henrietta Longgg
7. Your ID: 176385

Additional information
Information about me and my current position:

I am currently serving as Acting Chief of EMS after Barbie Flame resigned and handed over her term to me.
Everything has been running great so far since I was appointed yesterday and we have extremely friendly HC members!

EMS would be lost without me and my high command members, we've all managed to get things running smoothly and I really appreciate the work that they've done.

These are my current High Command members

My Current Deputy Chiefs:

Nick Grande
XiangCena Moon

Division Chief:
Lee Annn

Training Division:
Dean
: Sultann Escobar

AS:
Dean: Gabriella Love

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

EMS has been in a bad shape for a while now and I would like to make improvements to the organization as I have been doing during my temporary appointment to Chief.

I have hired new members, we are doing day and night shift recruitments, we are firing inactive members, I am taking less organization balance than previous chiefs while also paying out fair bonuses.

In my role, I have managed the task of recovering most of the lost medical masks which the last HC neglected!

How will I improve EMS and the roleplay in the organization?

General Roleplay:

In the previous term, I have noticed Medical Students and even higher ranks completely dropping out the roleplay aspect in lobbies and sometimes on calls!
I am here to solve this issue and I will do so by ordering more retraining for those who require it and becoming stricter on people who refuse to do the appropriate roleplay!

Training Division (FTO):

The current FTO's running the training division are currently the most experienced FTO's from Barbies term. They have been doing a brilliant job and we have got the new recruits trained to the best of standards! FTO's will have an additional role of reviewing the performance of our employees, they will be conducting regular performance reviews with all employees to ensure that they are fully aware of EMS Procedures and Rules!

The training structure has also been modified to ensure that EVERYTHING is explained to the Trainees!
Our FTO's MUST have patience and resilience while conducting training sessions to ensure that the Trainees understand everything, training sessions are designed to be very informative and we ensure that the Trainee understands every procedure before being passed! The FTO has the discretion on whether to Pass or Fail the trainee.

As I am writing this application, they are training like crazy and getting everyone prepared to join the EMS family!

Lobbies & Calls:

I have and will ensure that a lobby is never empty and calls are always attended!
We have a very strict and important procedure for Code A's which includes tagging all EMS members in the discord (@EMS) if someone has a headpop while solo on a lobby and solo on calls. My competent HC team regularly requests 10-20s from all active units to ensure that everything is covered at ALL times, if something isn't covered, they will ask for replacements and/or attend the lobby. Lobbies are never allowed to be empty and if a lobby is left empty intentionally, employees will receive strikes with no exceptions including HC!

More units will be covering the Sandy Shores area on calls as this has been lacking recently.
I will be doing this by getting ARD units trained up to respond to calls in the Sandy Shores area!

Since my takeover lobbies have always been covered 99% of the time! HC is always there to cover if necessary!

HC:

I have hired existing employees to become High Command because they have the relevant and recent experience to be able to run EMS, there are always High Commands on duty and we always have a Chief available at any time. XiangCena covers Chief duties in the morning, I cover Chief duties in the Afternoons and early morning, Nick Grande covers Chief duties during the night shift.

All the High Command team have been trained on the use of the Department chat, meaning that they can efficiently use Department chat to communicate, co-operate and assist the other state organizations. We have already attended situations that have required our need and we have performed exceptional roleplay and assistance in those situations!

We are currently looking for HR and MD HC, they will be appointed shortly, however I am being very cautious with who I pick to be High Command due to the fact that I would like EMS to be held up to a high and professional standard. We like to hire friendly people into the HC team, however they must also be firm when it calls for it!

10/08/2022 @ 21:30
Earlier on, we attended a central bank robbery where we provided adrenaline shots and medical assistance to LEO's to ensure that they are medically prepared and can perform to the best of their ability!

09/08/2022
One of our friendly EMS High Commands attended the talent show upon the request of the Secret Service High Command, they were there to ensure quick response in case of a medical emergency.

Bodycam Usage:

The usage of bodycams has increased since my chief appointment, I have noticed my current employees and trainees regularly switching on their bodycams, this will assist us in investigations and ensure that they are not faking rotas.

The current policy on bodycams is that they must be kept for a minimum of 48 hours, required on full calls shift. Partially required on lobby duties.

My final thoughts:

EMS is like another family to me, I consider everyone in this organization valuable and I will always strive for the best interests of EMS!

We strengthen each others weaknesses and strengths, we learn from each other and that's how we grow so we can be one of the most respected organizations and that is my dream!

The previous administration didn't have the greatest relationship with LEO's and my goal is to mend that relationship because at the end of the day we're all working for the same team. We're here to help those in need.

We never neglect policies and procedures, we will always strive to ensure that we follow everything by the book!

Last edited:

Peanut Katan

EX-EMS HC , EX-USSS Dir , EX-NG Cmd Sgt Mjor
Player
1) in this application I do not see anywhere a solution to solve the LabTech problem, it is the most important point at the moment and at no time do you mention it ...
2) you say since I'm the new leader, it's been 1 day...
3) compared to the call in the Sandy Shores area there is already a unit called ARD to help.
4) for bank events etc. it's normal even the other leaders did it before.

Lynx Ken

Player
Player
He say all are trained in using department chat but i see lot's of weird stuff 😂
Information

Additional information

I am currently serving as Acting Chief of EMS after Barbie Flame resigned and handed over her term to me.
Everything has been running great so far since I was appointed yesterday and we have extremely friendly HC members!

EMS would be lost without me and my high command members, we've all managed to get things running smoothly and I really appreciate the work that they've done.

Nick Grande
XiangCena Moon

Division Chief:
Lee Annn

Training Division:
Dean

AS:

EMS has been in a bad shape for a while now and I would like to make improvements to the organization as I have been doing during my temporary appointment to Chief.

I have hired new members, we are doing day and night shift recruitments, we are firing inactive members, I am taking less organization balance than previous chiefs while also paying out fair bonuses.

In my role, I have managed the task of recovering most of the lost medical masks which the last HC neglected!

General Roleplay:

In the previous term, I have noticed Medical Students and even higher ranks completely dropping out the roleplay aspect in lobbies and sometimes on calls!
I am here to solve this issue and I will do so by ordering more retraining for those who require it and becoming stricter on people who refuse to do the appropriate roleplay!

Training Division (FTO):

The current FTO's running the training division are currently the most experienced FTO's from Barbies term. They have been doing a brilliant job and we have got the new recruits trained to the best of standards! FTO's will have an additional role of reviewing the performance of our employees, they will be conducting regular performance reviews with all employees to ensure that they are fully aware of EMS Procedures and Rules!

The training structure has also been modified to ensure that EVERYTHING is explained to the Trainees!
Our FTO's MUST have patience and resilience while conducting training sessions to ensure that the Trainees understand everything, training sessions are designed to be very informative and we ensure that the Trainee understands every procedure before being passed! The FTO has the discretion on whether to Pass or Fail the trainee.

As I am writing this application, they are training like crazy and getting everyone prepared to join the EMS family!

Lobbies & Calls:

I have and will ensure that a lobby is never empty and calls are always attended!
We have a very strict and important procedure for Code A's which includes tagging all EMS members in the discord (@EMS) if someone has a headpop while solo on a lobby and solo on calls. My competent HC team regularly requests 10-20s from all active units to ensure that everything is covered at ALL times, if something isn't covered, they will ask for replacements and/or attend the lobby. Lobbies are never allowed to be empty and if a lobby is left empty intentionally, employees will receive strikes with no exceptions including HC!

More units will be covering the Sandy Shores area on calls as this has been lacking recently.
I will be doing this by getting ARD units trained up to respond to calls in the Sandy Shores area!

Since my takeover lobbies have always been covered 99% of the time! HC is always there to cover if necessary!

HC:

I have hired existing employees to become High Command because they have the relevant and recent experience to be able to run EMS, there are always High Commands on duty and we always have a Chief available at any time. XiangCena covers Chief duties in the morning, I cover Chief duties in the Afternoons and early morning, Nick Grande covers Chief duties during the night shift.

All the High Command team have been trained on the use of the Department chat, meaning that they can efficiently use Department chat to communicate, co-operate and assist the other state organizations. We have already attended situations that have required our need and we have performed exceptional roleplay and assistance in those situations!

We are currently looking for HR and MD HC, they will be appointed shortly, however I am being very cautious with who I pick to be High Command due to the fact that I would like EMS to be held up to a high and professional standard. We like to hire friendly people into the HC team, however they must also be firm when it calls for it!

Earlier on, we attended a central bank robbery where we provided adrenaline shots and medical assistance to LEO's to ensure that they are medically prepared and can perform to the best of their ability!

09/08/2022
One of our friendly EMS High Commands attended the talent show upon the request of the Secret Service High Command, they were there to ensure quick response in case of a medical emergency.

Bodycam Usage:

The usage of bodycams has increased since my chief appointment, I have noticed my current employees and trainees regularly switching on their bodycams, this will assist us in investigations and ensure that they are not faking rotas.

The current policy on bodycams is that they must be kept for a minimum of 48 hours, required on full calls shift. Partially required on lobby duties.

My final thoughts:

EMS is like another family to me, I consider everyone in this organization valuable and I will always strive for the best interests of EMS!

We strengthen each others weaknesses and strengths, we learn from each other and that's how we grow so we can be one of the most respected organizations and that is my dream!

The previous administration didn't have the greatest relationship with LEO's and my goal is to mend that relationship because at the end of the day we're all working for the same team. We're here to help those in need.

We never neglect policies and procedures, we will always strive to ensure that we follow everything by the book!

Darius Armando

"Obey & Survive."
Player
Information

Additional information

Nick Grande
XiangCena Moon

Division Chief:
Lee Annn

Training Division:
Dean

AS:

General Roleplay:

Training Division (FTO):

Lobbies & Calls:

HC:

09/08/2022

Bodycam Usage:

My final thoughts:

Pretty solid application but I don't think the bodycam thing is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom