Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chotu Bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2021
Time of violation
16:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TtLzWFmFx3s

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
They where fighting in my hq and punching me

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro this is just cringe tbh, you can see that they are fighting with each other and you just walk in and make sure u get hit and after instead of walking away you keep going to get hit ur just provoking and they cant control really who they hit so stop report shit like this as your just wasting admin time on usefull reports.

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
Bro this is just cringe tbh, you can see that they are fighting with each other and you just walk in and make sure u get hit and after instead of walking away you keep going to get hit ur just provoking and they cant control really who they hit so stop report shit like this as your just wasting admin time on usefull reports.
why they fighting in my HQ can u explain

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
why they fighting in my HQ can u explain
Well i would say they were board because marabunda is just to scared to come out of its own hq with 80+ members online so they fighting with each other for fun to show who the real man is but you wouldnt know.

Spyrax

Player
Player
this is not down bad this is just rock bottom at this point smh

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • The gang members seem to be having a friendly fist fight as they belonged to the same gang. You were intentionally provoking the fight by walking right into it. Plus, if the members had shot you or any of your gang members, you can report them. Please read the rules before filing such reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom