Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Gen Rule 6.9 | ID 13018 | Gen Rule 3.2 | ID 812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jelly Cove
Suspect ID
13018 and 812
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2022
Time of violation
0:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-ZFrzitXUD4

Jelly.feesh

Nom nom
Player
and

I was at the beach market and I was being followed by ID 13018 and kept coming back to me trying to talk to me when I told them multiple times to leave me alone. This whole time that person made me uncomfortable and unsafe to be there. When I tried to move away with my friend ID 13018 continued to follow me.
ID 812 came up to me and said to me "But you're rude. Your parents did not raise you with manners."

Smiley00

Player
Player
confused because for 13018 u said to leave so he walked a little away and then stopped talking to u and just faked crying, then later he clearly comes to talk to someone that isn’t u and doesn’t even acknowledge ur there, ur just reaching tbh

Smiley00

Player
Player
also u asked once for him to leave u and then he stopped talking to you and walked slightly away and never spoke to you again or came to talk to you again

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Why do ppl got to be like this its fucking annoying and ruining everyone rp in the city

April Pierce

JNL 🌻
Player
Thread Reviewed
ID 812
will receive a punishment for General Rule 3.2
Although ID 13018 will not be receiving a punishment for General Rule 6.9 (He was just bothering you, there's no harrasment )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom