Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM in city | 1730, 2840, 4218, 31427, 29960

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Xoxo
Suspect ID
1730, 2840, 4218, 31
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2022
Time of violation
4:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJulYS-7XsU&ab_channel=ToraReact

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
They didn't gave any demands to leave just said put your gun down to one person and killed all of us

I think You didn't hear me When I Give You the Demands

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Dabzi ilya

Player
Player

my warn just got removed.. everything is clear and he gave demands and Kakashi was watching. and more POV in my forum if you wants to watch.

Leo Cove

Player
Player
"Puts your weapon down" That was your demands.. He comply with you and you just rdm everyone…

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
I think You didn't hear me When I Give You the Demands

RP wise, I don't understand why you guys started to shoot because we didn't start to shoot first. Moreover, 2 of our guys were literally unarmed and nobody had armor equipped. You guys care in the end just to steal that car no matter what but for this kind of scenario, RP needs to be involved. You guys gave some kind of demands but you guys didn't even ask us to "cough drop" or at least to type something so an RP scenario can start.

You guys simply started to shoot when it was 100% unnecessary. Obviously there was a microphone problem and I'm surprised about the fact that you are not even trying to F12, F10 and F8 because based on your ID, you should be already aware of these features. It's not like you don't know about these features and it's not like you don't know that this might remediate the problem.

We understand that RP wise you came to steal a car but you didn't initiate any kind of conversation or something. :)))
You decided just to shoot and life goes on.

Last but not least, it's funny cuz' you guys communicate so much better on Discord but when it comes to an RP situation, your microphones are muted.

That's why our family didn't start to shoot, we were just enjoying to see 40+ years old people in the city (IC speaking) acting like some kids for 100-200k.

Leo Cove

Player
Player
RP wise, I don't understand why you guys started to shoot because we didn't start to shoot first. Moreover, 2 of our guys were literally unarmed and nobody had armor equipped. You guys care in the end just to steal that car no matter what but for this kind of scenario, RP needs to be involved. You guys gave some kind of demands but you guys didn't even ask us to "cough drop" or at least to type something so an RP scenario can start.

You guys simply started to shoot when it was 100% unnecessary. Obviously there was a microphone problem and I'm surprised about the fact that you are not even trying to F12, F10 and F8 because based on your ID, you should be already aware of these features. It's not like you don't know about these features and it's not like you don't know that this might remediate the problem.

We understand that RP wise you came to steal a car but you didn't initiate any kind of conversation or something. :)))
You decided just to shoot and life goes on.

Last but not least, it's funny cuz' you guys communicate so much better on Discord but when it comes to an RP situation, your microphones are muted.

That's why our family didn't start to shoot, we were just enjoying to see 40+ years old people in the city acting like some kids for 100-200k.
+ When everyone screaming puts your gun down, we didn't say anything just comply with them and for that we getting killed how is that RP..?

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Requesting ID 1730, 2840, 4218, 31427, and 29960's POV of this situation, show me what RP reason you all had for killing them.
Giving you 8 hours to provide!​

Shamela Xoxo

Player
Player
Ik that you didn’t shoot at them but still. No one gave demands all was said was put your gun down , not a demand to be given, then proceeded to kill all of them it was RDM and you guys were at fault. ( not to mention you all screaming on discord clearly metagaming in this situation)

But just my opinion innit

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
Requesting ID 1730, 2840, 4218, 31427, and 29960's POV of this situation, show me what RP reason you all had for killing them.
Giving you 8 hours to provide!​

Ik that you didn’t shoot at them but still. No one gave demands all was said was put your gun down , not a demand to be given, then proceeded to kill all of them it was RDM and you guys were at fault. ( not to mention you all screaming on discord clearly metagaming in this situation)

But just my opinion innit
I was giving demands and I told you to leave it and no one listens to me for that I started shooting, I still Uploading My POV

Last edited:

Dabzi ilya

Player
Player
Killing a sleeping guy????? And I still see no demands bro. All I heard was dark saying you have 5 seconds to… then they started shooting. So how is this not fail rp if they RDMed the people so that they can steal a car…
how sleeping guy opened his phone and ask for help while he is sleeping ?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom