Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tushar Sinha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2022
Time of violation
13:17
Proofs
https://tusharsinha220.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1

Tushar Sinha

Player
Player
Hi, I am Tushar and I have recently started playing. (185567) I got scammed today. A player (192955) came to me and asked to exchange his car with me. I was OK with the exchange. He asked me to sell my car to him for 1000$ and said he will do the same. I had no idea about how to do the exchange as I have recently joined the game on July 29 2022. He took my car and ran away. I need help. My car was a BMW M8 (F91) licence number (6EVV773) worth 4.2M I earned this car by alot of hardwork. I am very upset with this incident. Please help me. His car was a Lamboghini Avantador (LP700) 3AMU172. I know I have made a mistake but I was unaware of how to do the exchange. I really hope you guys look into this and help me. I have high hopes. I don't have a POV video. Please check your logs and help me. I feel depressed.

Tushar Sinha

Player
Player
Hi, I am Tushar and I have recently started playing. (185567) I got scammed today. A player (192955) came to me and asked to exchange his car with me. I was OK with the exchange. He asked me to sell my car to him for 1000$ and said he will do the same. I had no idea about how to do the exchange as I have recently joined the game on July 29 2022. He took my car and ran away. I need help. My car was a BMW M8 (F91) licence number (6EVV773) worth 4.2M I earned this car by alot of hardwork. I am very upset with this incident. Please help me. His car was a Lamboghini Avantador (LP700) 3AMU172. I know I have made a mistake but I was unaware of how to do the exchange. I really hope you guys look into this and help me. I have high hopes. I don't have a POV video. Please check your logs and help me. I feel depressed.
Please don't reject the request as I don't have a POV. Its a humble request. I really like this game and I will be here for a very long time.

Ranveer Malhotra

Player
Player
Rejected

No Proof
We do not compensate any Losses​
Read General Rule 1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom