Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shrey Sharma
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Yagami#1001
6. Your Nickname: Shrey Yagami
7. Your ID: 78185

Additional information:
Application for Leader of EMS in Los Santos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

EMS is one of the legal organization where many dreams begin for the people who need good experience and some amount of money to start their journey in the city,Just like this when I was new here I joined EMS, I loved the work environment so much that I decided to climb up the ladders and become one of the honorable employees in the city, I was blessed to have the best Chief who could help me climb up the ladder, with the help of all my fellow colleagues I was able to enter the high command line and gain some knowledge and experience about how does this organization runs on the backstage.I saw some weaknesses throughout my journey and I highly aim to fix those weaknesses by taking the help of my experience on how the organization works.I aim to make a dream team of experienced and well reputated high commands as well as put some of the new people to experience it as well to make out a perfect balance in the organization.

My Goals As A Leader:
  • Fast Pace Recruitment: I will make a desired team of HR who can strongly work on the recruitment of people through the applications as well as open recruitment drives,this will strongly help us hire new people in EMS.​
  • Weekly Checks for Bodycam: The team of HR will have the responsibility to run bodycam checks on the employees every week to ensure it is being kept by employees whenever it is required.​
  • Frequent HC Meetings: Weekly meetings between all the high commands will be conducted for future plannings,listening to their suggestions,ask for any issues they are facing with their respected division,etc.​
  • Strict Focus: When it comes to lobbies and calls, I will be ensuring that calls and lobbies are covered all the time, I know the importance of how much they matter, I have few measures in place which will help keep them covered at all times.​
  • Bonus Payouts and Structure: Bonuses are one of the crucial things because its one the major reasons why many people choose EMS, I as an leader will ensure to keep a transparent and a great amount of bonus to ensure it makes my hardworking employees happy.​
  • Weekly Promotions: I have noticed that alot of employees get demotivated because they could not achieve the minimum hours required for the promotion, I will lower down the requirements to make it easy for them to get promotion and keep them happy through the journey.​
  • Maintain The Friendly Environment: There can be times where some of the employees are frustated and get toxic with other employees, I will ensure to resolve the issue at the earliest and punish the people with toxicity as hard as I could.​
  • Friendly Relations With Other Orgs: I will Make and develop friendly and active relation with the other organizations to make an good image of EMS in front of everyone,This will make us one of the best and friendly organizations in the city.​
3.Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization?
EMS is one of the organizations where the roleplay matters the most.I will aim to restructure the training procedure which will help out the medical students to Roleplay in the hospital/while on calls.I will make a training procedure which will make it easy for the Medical professors to teach as well the medical students to learn,The previous chief did a good job in revamping the training department and it has improved alot since then.I want the procedure to be more creative and which makes it easy to learn the things while working in EMS.

I aim to make a desired team which will ensure that ARD calls are covered too, there have been times where the patients needs us to come to a location where a normal car can't reach.I will make a team which specially looks out for these kind of calls.This will improve the roleplay as well as get some experienced employees into the organization.

The people in HR team will regularly perform certain types of check on the people working on the lobbies to ensure that they are roleplaying in a proper manner while healing patients.

I will work Along with FIB to put a stop on the Illegal sale of medical masks,medkits,pills on the beach market.

I will perform weekly medical checkups on the legal organizations to ensure that they have their employees well equipped with Health Insurances and Medicines if they aren't well.

Weekly scheduled Medruns will be performed to the legal organizations to ensure they don't run out of medical supplies.

These are the main goals I aim to achieve in EMS,I will ensure that EMS functions well even when I am not present there.

Thank you for reading my application. Have a great day!

Peanut Katan

EX-EMS HC , EX-USSS Dir , EX-NG Cmd Sgt Mjor
Player
+1 come onnn brother hope you will winn you have a lot of experience , its why EMS need you ASAP !!!

Zeusssss

West X LSPD
Player
If shrey becomes leader of Ems then it will be very great because he us in ems for a long time and he knows how to manage it

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Talking about my age,In the last application there was my own fault cause I had written wrong age,My age is 21 not 19.

Top Bottom