Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dimitry Cleo
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Aug 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
[img]https://i.imgur.com/l8riTGC.png[/img]

-Dimitry

West Mafia
Player
Hello, basically I got banned for breaking general rule 4.1, I didn't knew on my redux tracers was bannable, I came back to the serve after 5 months break. My pc is not that good, thats why I needed redux for extra FPS. On my redux all effects are working as original, but the tracers was changed to pink ones, now I changed the tracers to original too. I hope you will understand and I won't to stay banned. I'm not trying to get Adham in any trouble, im not blaming him, I'm just making appeal because I like to play in this server and I'm playing here for a long time. Thanks for your time reviewing this.

-Dimitry

West Mafia
Player
I will provide POV with clear game when I will be back home. Thank you for your patience.

-Dimitry

West Mafia
Player
This is the POV with clear game:
.If you need longer POV I can come to discord and stream my game to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom