Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Information
1. Hovhannes
2. 21
3. GMT +4
4. 5-8 hours
5. Hov#4747
6. Hov Cartier
7. 8798

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• It is well known that FIB is the most powerful org in the city, but to have an org so powerful, the leadership needs to be exceptional in order to make it work properly. I believe that after almost 2 years in this city, I have not only made connections and friendships with some of the most talented individuals in this city, but have also observed other great leaders of the past lead, and mixed their leadership styles to create my own. I have shown my worth while leading Slaughter Gang, a rank 1 family which dominated the city when I took over leadership, and have also shown my worth while leading Bloods 2 times, and receiving 100% capture territories through both of my terms, nobody else made Bloods dominate the city when I was not leader. I would love to put my arsenal of skills to use with FIB, and bring a new dynamic leadership to the org, which will not only encourage other legal orgs to up their game, but also will require criminal orgs to change their methods in order to exist in the city. The lack of foundation in FIB for some time now, has caused the org to not have its deserved place in the city, and my goal is to bring that back and remind citizens who is by their side and remind criminals who is against them.

• I have been inside FIB for a long time, and when I joined it, I still was not familiar with the org, however I went from a junior agent to an HOD in a matter of 2 weeks, without any favors, or connections, simply by showing what I can do, and hopefully if given the chance of being leader, I can set an example for future leaders of the org on how to approach this powerful organization. All I need is trust, as I am confident in myself regardless.

• With all that said, my high command is the root of my success. I treat my high command as leaders in their own areas of expertise, and if I am chosen as leader, every department will have the best possible HOD the city has to offer. My approach is to monitor the org and have a final word on decisions when it is needed, but if I apply my usual methods, the org will run itself very smoothly, and the "chain of command" will actually feel and look like a chain of command, rather than just a saying as it has been for the past months. I have support from the most talented agents and leaders this city has ever seen, and with our dynamics, failure is not an option or possibility. I want to reform the org in a way that has not been done for a long time.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Throughout the past months, the city has started to reward players for roleplaying, which creates a foundation and opportunity for leaders like myself to take advantage of that and encourage my employees to RP as much as they want. One thing which I would love to improve, is the role of corrupt officers. Until now a corrupt bio was put out solely for personal gains OOCly, as in money or selling guns which have not much to do with the org. I would love to encourage corrupt cops to enrich the RP within the org, by having infamous agents turn rogue be feared in the city, and whenever criminals pass paths with them, they will know what is awaiting them. By doing this not only will the org gain character and flavour, but also the dull and boring materialistic motivation of players to get a corrupt bio just to make more money will start to disappear. I plan on only approving corrupt biographies for players who will dedicate themselves to RP, and in turn make other players keen to RP also.

Thank you for your time

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
As said before, Hov is really deserving of any leadership position. Good luck +++

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Experienced Leader Huge vouch from my side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom