Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- IST GMT 5:30+
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to us AM, PM to make it clear):- 16:00 to 5:00 am
5. Average online per day:- 8 to 9 Hrs
6. Your Discord :- Touqeer West#3477
7. Your Nickname:- Touqeer West
8. Your ID:- 73113
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:- Crime ( I can be state also)

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Its been almost 1 year since I Grandrp, During this duration, I have been in several organizations either legal or illegal which give me the experience of state, server and ghetto rules. Moreover, I was an admin in EN2 for around 1.5/ 2 months approximately but due to inevitable mistakes, it was removed from the position of admin. But now i have read and understood each and every rule regarding server. I have also made certain mistakes that are currently reflected in my punishment history, So basically i need one chance to prove myself and I want to contribute to Grandrp server in growth.
Dedicated to work:-
I am dedicated to my work, no doubt I have written 8-9 hrs online but if the server needs me more than that i can give my 200% and do my work effortlessly

No place for Favoritism:-
As i mentioned before, i have spent almost one year in the Grandrp server, and i have many friends. So if there causes damage to Roleplay and is harmful for the server then strict action will be taken against them whether he/she is my friend or not.

Main Motto:-
My main goal is to maintain proper RP and help people to enjoy the RP. Taking off work burden from higher admin

Future Goal:-
In the future, my goal is to become a media curator

2. What are your strengths?
1:- I am a quick learner and a great listener
2:- I know the rules very well
3:- I always stay calm and behave very good with others whether i know them or not
4:-I keep everyone equal whether he/she is my friend or not ( proper justice giver)
5:- Proper time management

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Everyone has weaknesses some of them are:
1:- sometimes makes a silly mistake
2:- lose patience some time
3:- Average shooting skill

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave rp to join the admin team

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted having have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, but I don't have any business. if I have I will sell it

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, currently no situation IRL preventing me to get away from admin work. Despite i completed my study and there is no major thing to take me away from admin work

Regards,
Touqeer Pluxury

Hope you find me capable of this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom