Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shrey Sharma
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Usually between 6:00 to 15:00
5. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours (Will increase if I become a Admin)
6. Your Discord: Yagami#1001
7. Your Nickname: Shrey Yagami
8. Your ID: 78185
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

First of all I have played on this server for a long time now,I have been exploring the city every day and I am always eager to explore new things to do,I have been in almost all the legal organizations now and I feel I need to do something which I would love to,I want to become an admin and punish the ones who ruin the creative roleplay of other players,I will try my best to eliminate trolls and toxicity from the city and bring peaceful and creative roleplay among others.I hae been knowing all the things around the city now and I wish to become an admin and explore some new things.

2. What are your strengths?
Facing some of the toughest challenges is one of the strongest parts of me,I stay calm during a situation and I think twice before saying something,I can say that I have a strong willpower and experience which will help me when I become an admin.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I can be sensitive when people are rude to me,I get irritated if somebody starts trolling me.I will make sure this doesn't happen when I become an admin.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes,I'm ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes,I don't own any.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I had my exams going on for the previous month,but now I'm free and I can give time to the server.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Different Age in 2 Different Applications, Different IDs, Low activity.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom